Ordered:
Samsung 256gb SSD x2
Red Led Lights t make my Led strips
Deep Cool Captain 360mm All in one Cpu cooler

Need to Order:
Corsair AF fans 4
Sleeved cable extensions

Is this a build log?

No I just reserved space and listed the part that I have ordered and am waiting to order because I wanted to know if its a good build (cough, cough)

• 3 weeks later...

I havennt decided on if Im going to go with sleeved extensions for this build or not. The corsair cables are all black and my budget is dwindling and I still have to get the corsair water block and cooler for the Titan X

I havennt decided on if Im going to go with sleeved extensions for this build or not. The corsair cables are all black and my budget is dwindling and I still have to get the corsair water block and cooler for the Titan X

Why not CableMod cables? They're a lot cleaner!

Why not CableMod cables? They're a lot cleaner!

can you link to what you are talking about..

can you link to what you are talking about..

http://cablemod.com/products/

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

They dont make cable for My PSU but I do have 550 cord at home so I may Just do my own.

Yeah, if they don't support it then you're pretty much stuck with extensions, at least if you don't want to spend outrageous amounts of money or time on having your existing cables custom-sleeved.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

Yeah, if they don't support it then you're pretty much stuck with extensions, at least if you don't want to spend outrageous amounts of money or time on having your existing cables custom-sleeved.

Ill play around with it and see if I like the way it looks with just the all black cables first and go from their maybe i can get a PSU cover made at the sign shop down the road.

I got my titan X in yesterday and DAM that thing looks beautiful.  I have used allot of graphics card in my life but I have to say this one looks awesome I almost don't want to put it In my PC 

and just keep it on my desk as a piece of art.

So far I put in the 360 all in one and I have to say I like the fans.. And that's it!  The cooler is kinda fail the tubes are tiny they kink easy also they don't swivel but on way and its only about 180 degrees for one of the lines and 95 for the other because the tube runs into the other tube. this wouldn't be such an issue if the tubes were extra long but they are not. I guess this is going to push me to get a custom loop I guess.

other notes I dislike the box the titan comes in because I picked it up from the top like a dumb ass and just about dropped the graphics card form about 4 feet on to hard tile.