Wallpaper Designers?

I am wanting a someone to make a wallpaper with the dimensions of 2560x2560 or higher.. I would like the theme to be Nvidia, Samsung, or Android. I don't want it to be an upscaled resolution. Unfortunatley I will not be able to pay, but I am perfectlu fine with your name or any other branding to be added to the wallpaper. Please reply if you would be so generous to do this for me. Thank you so much for your time.

My PC/ CPU: Intel i5-4690k with ColerMaster Hyper Evo 212 / Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / OS: Windows8.1 / RAM: G.Skill Ares Series 2x4 1600Mhz / Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive: ASUS 24B1ST / Network: TP-Link WN881ND /////////////////////////// If I fail to respond to your questions, please message me! Thank you

I am wanting a someone to make a wallpaper with the dimensions of 2560x2560 or higher.. I would like the theme to be Nvidia, Samsung, or Android. I don't want it to be an upscaled resolution. Unfortunatley I will not be able to pay, but I am perfectlu fine with your name or any other branding to be added to the wallpaper. Please reply if you would be so generous to do this for me. Thank you so much for your time.

did google not fill your needs?

I could give it a shot. What are you wanting it to look like?

My Rig

CPU: i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz | Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme4 | Hyper XFury 16GB(2x8) and 1x8GB G.Skill =24GB GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 O.C.ed | Case: N600 Coolermaster Storage: 1x3TB 7200RPM, 1x320GB 7200RPM, 1x750GB 5400RPM, 1x500GB Evo 850 SSD, 1x1TB = 5.67TB | PSU: 750 Watt PSU Displays: 2x23 inch LG23M45 60hz 1080p + 1 QNIX QX2710 (O.C.ed)100hz 1440p | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blues | Cooling: Stock | Mouse: Redragon Perdition Sound: Sades SA-708 Headset | Operating System: Windows 8

Ask me about my photography!

or you could google it, you would have found nvidia has loads of wallpapers even 4k if i remember correctly 

Edit. nvidia has 200 on their website. 

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

or you could google it, you would have found nvidia has loads of wallpapers even 4k if i remember correctly 

Edit. nvidia has 200 on their website. 

Nvidia Coolstuff has tons of stuff like that

I could give it a shot. What are you wanting it to look like?

Thank you so much. I would prefer a Razer themed, but Nvidia is cool to. I would prefer most of the images to be in 2560x2560 area. I don't want a logo with just a plain bsckground. A modern look would be cool, bit it's really up to you.

A green and black and green version of this with the razer / nVida logo would be nice.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/251024-linustechtips-wallpapers-now-with-a-new-location/

My PC/ CPU: Intel i5-4690k with ColerMaster Hyper Evo 212 / Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / OS: Windows8.1 / RAM: G.Skill Ares Series 2x4 1600Mhz / Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive: ASUS 24B1ST / Network: TP-Link WN881ND /////////////////////////// If I fail to respond to your questions, please message me! Thank you