Nyxathid

^ Also forgot to mention , I will be buying a new guitar :P

xlarge.png?1389979547

2nd Hand for about 850 Euros :P Case inc, Its the LTD Version*

^ again , also this song : 

Paul Gilbert's pinky is bigger than my forearm xD

Wow , nice solo man really fucking nice +1

My blues are only ZZtop :(

Thanks! I may be starting another band soon, wish me luck. I love me some ZZ Top, nothing to be sad about. 

^ Also forgot to mention , I will be buying a new guitar :P

2nd Hand for about 850 Euros :P Case inc, Its the LTD Version*

Oh nice! My mate who put the Hetfield EMG's in the James Root Tele bought one of those Hetfield Iron Cross signatures recently. Even though they're the better spec'd guitar apparently I prefer his Snakebyte ESP signature :P

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Oh nice! My mate who put the Hetfield EMG's in the James Root Tele bought one of those Hetfield Iron Cross signatures recently. Even though they're the better spec'd guitar apparently I prefer his Snakebyte ESP signature :P

But the Iron cross is about 200 Euros cheaper than the Snakebyte , but I hate the Explorer Shape xD

But the Iron cross is about 200 Euros cheaper than the Snakebyte , but I hate the Explorer Shape xD

Haha. I've never been much of a fan of the Les Paul body style. Then again I have a Thunderbird so that kinda explains why I prefer odd body shape guitars haha.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Do you guys know any Product to clean the neck and strings ? I normally just use lemon juice to clean the neck but I wanna try something different :P So please recomend xD 

I have been remastering my version of ball and biscuit. What do you think? 

https://clyp.it/jgofkw4l

I have been remastering my version of ball and biscuit. What do you think? 

https://clyp.it/jgofkw4l

Freaking hell man , that IS good :P I really gotta go and practice my blues xD 

Btw if you could give me the tabs on the Blues Solo vid you did , or that was just improv ? Really nice work man ! +1

Freaking hell man , that IS good :P I really gotta go and practice my blues xD 

Btw if you could give me the tabs on the Blues Solo vid you did , or that was just improv ? Really nice work man ! +1

Thank you!!! Everything I do is improv. It is just the B pentatonic and some Mixolydian in there 

Thank you!!! Everything I do is improv. It is just the B pentatonic and some Mixolydian in there 

hehe , my only "improv" I can do is riifs xD 

And mostly is because the first thing out of the box that I could do was triplets xD BATTERY FTW :DD

hehe , my only "improv" I can do is riifs xD 

And mostly is because the first thing out of the box that I could do was triplets xD BATTERY FTW :DD

I just posted this on my Youtube... I got a litter.. err.. country LOL 

This was at a live gig a few months back. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBfK8HyOwZk&feature=youtu.be

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here works with Orange Amps and Cabs ? Because I was looking to get a Peavey 6105 MH and a Orange PPC212-COB but I have no clue if the Orange is good. Or I could save a little bit of money and buy a Mesa Cab.

Anyone here works with Orange Amps and Cabs ? Because I was looking to get a Peavey 6105 MH and a Orange PPC212-COB but I have no clue if the Orange is good. Or I could save a little bit of money and buy a Mesa Cab.

The only orange I have played is the Tiny Terror. I loved it. Not much my style of amp, none the less very good amp. 

The only orange I have played is the Tiny Terror. I loved it. Not much my style of amp, none the less very good amp. 

I think I will go for the Orange TH30C Seems awsome :P 

• 3 weeks later...

I play guitar and trumpet. Right now I have a custom built Les Paul (sh-2 neck and sh-4 bridge pickups), a Gibson Les Paul Jr (with single P90 bridge pickup), and an Epiphone Les Paul Special (2 P90 pickups).  Those run through a Cry Baby 535Q Wah, an EP Booster, a BOSS DS-1 and BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver, then to a BOSS CH-1 chorus, to a TC Electronic Flashback Delay, to the amp, which is a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 1.  I mostly play Alternative Rock and Punk Rock and the setup is okay, but I'm looking at getting either a Victory Amps V30, VX or Red Dwarf, or a Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier.  It's a hard decision XP.

I play guitar and trumpet. Right now I have a custom built Les Paul (sh-2 neck and sh-4 bridge pickups), a Gibson Les Paul Jr (with single P90 bridge pickup), and an Epiphone Les Paul Special (2 P90 pickups).  Those run through a Cry Baby 535Q Wah, an EP Booster, a BOSS DS-1 and BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver, then to a BOSS CH-1 chorus, to a TC Electronic Flashback Delay, to the amp, which is a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 1.  I mostly play Alternative Rock and Punk Rock and the setup is okay, but I'm looking at getting either a Victory Amps V30, VX or Red Dwarf, or a Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier.  It's a hard decision XP.

When Rob Chapman play vicotry amps they sound really nice. I like the V30. But my favorite amp brand is Blackstar. 

Custom Built Les Paul ?? How many arms did you sold ? :P Well I would say the Mini Rectifier :P Also , how does your DS-1 Sound ? Because I was thinking of getting either a DS-1 or a TS 

BTW : New Guitar :D xlarge.png?1389979989

Anyone here play an SG? As an AC/DC fan, they are definitely my favourite type of guitar ;)

Custom Built Les Paul ?? How many arms did you sold ? :P Well I would say the Mini Rectifier :P Also , how does your DS-1 Sound ? Because I was thinking of getting either a DS-1 or a TS 

BTW : New Guitar :D xlarge.png?1389979989

It cost about $1100 in total but because I did this project in steps over the course of over a year, it didn't feel like it was so expensive.  I found a les paul body that was stripped of its paint in my cousin's garage. I then ordered a neck for it online. I had a professional paint it and put the neck on, then I did the wiring with my cousin and I 3D printed the pickup rings for it since the standard gibson ones didn't fit.  And the DS-1 is okay. It's a bit harsh almost fuzzy sounding at times.  I you play a lot of Nirvana, it's a great pedal, but honestly, there are other better distortions out there. A TS-9 or TS-808 is an overdrive, they are more in line with something like a BOSS Blues Driver.  I'd go to your local store and try them because I personally bought the Blues Driver or the TS pedals, and I have a friend that did the opposite.  And that is a sweet guitar. That is the one James Hetfield Sig I would buy.

When Rob Chapman play vicotry amps they sound really nice. I like the V30. But my favorite amp brand is Blackstar. 

Very true. I saw Rob when he did his US East Coast Tour and I got to hear Rabea's Kraken (VX) and the Red Dwarf and those sounded really good too.

-snip- 

Ohhh A DIY Custom :P I tought that you went to gibson and asked for a Custom Shop Guitar :P Also thanks for the info on the pedals , the problem is that guitar stores in Portugal SUCK! They are a bunch of old guys trying to sell what is in stock . For example , I went with a friend of mine to try out some 7 string's guitar , and the guy went nut, saying that we CAN'T touch the guitar if you arent planing on buying it. So I dont even wanna know if I ask if I can try a Pedal :/ 

Yup .. That is the only James Hetfield guitar that I like , that and the Black ESP one :P 

Ohhh A DIY Custom :P I tought that you went to gibson and asked for a Custom Shop Guitar :P Also thanks for the info on the pedals , the problem is that guitar stores in Portugal SUCK! They are a bunch of old guys trying to sell what is in stock . For example , I went with a friend of mine to try out some 7 string's guitar , and the guy went nut, saying that we CAN'T touch the guitar if you arent planing on buying it. So I dont even wanna know if I ask if I can try a Pedal :/ 

Yup .. That is the only James Hetfield guitar that I like , that and the Black ESP one :P

Okay. Depending on the sound you're going for, the DS-1 and DS-2 (turbo distortion) is good for a grungy sound and if you set the gain low, you can get a decent alternative/classic round sound.  Personally, if you can find one, a Purple Plexi, Plexi-drive or Plextortion pedal would be good.  They give you the sound of a cranked plexi, so think Van Halen's first two records or Green Day's American Idiot tour's Live sound.

Got a new bass :P

Okay WTF , I went to Lismusica (The only store where they treat us right) and I was looking at some basses and I played one exactly like that one :P