The Studio - Instrumental Club

Nyxathid

Is this counted? :D

Yes! If produces sound sure :). Tho I dont like that type of Music , You can post whatever you like if it musical related :) 

I have two guitars, a LTD AX-50 and a Peavy SC-2, although I haven't played the SC-2 in a while.

I also have a Yamaha DGX-620, but I can't really play piano and didn't have the time to learn it yet. I can play some simple stuff on it though.

Heh , dont take this the wrong way and I dont want to be rude or anything , but once you mastered the basic's , buy yourself a new guitar :) Those guitar's are really cheap, ( I have tried the AX-50) and it sounds cheap , If you want my advice your next guitar , save up some money and buy a PRS ( Paul Reed Smith ) one the best guitar maker that you have. But if you are not in the classic style of PRS , you can go with Schecter also a great guitar maker :). Again I'm not trying to be rude or anything , and sorry if I offended you in any way, shape or form 

Get an Agile! They're super cheap and really nice for the money! If you're looking for an electric that is haha

Hm .. i dont know that brand O.o they seem a little bit cheap xD I have at this time about 2015.50 Euros saved up to buy myself a new rig , and If I was to buy a new guitar i would get a PRS Custom 24 American Made , they are amazing , the build quality of PRS is like anyother and for me its just amazing 

Yes! If produces sound sure :). Tho I dont like that type of Music , You can post whatever you like if it musical related :) 

Heh , dont take this the wrong way and I dont want to be rude or anything , but once you mastered the basic's , buy yourself a new guitar :) Those guitar's are really cheap, ( I have tried the AX-50) and it sounds cheap , If you want my advice your next guitar , save up some money and buy a PRS ( Paul Reed Smith ) one the best guitar maker that you have. But if you are not in the classic style of PRS , you can go with Schecter also a great guitar maker :). Again I'm not trying to be rude or anything , and sorry if I offended you in any way, shape or form

Don't worry, you didn't sound rude. I wish that I could buy a new guitar, but I currently don't have the money for it :(.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Don't worry, you didn't sound rude. I wish that I could buy a new guitar, but I currently don't have the money for it :(.

Once you get your money ofc :) What type of metal do you play ? Since you have that guitar I'm assuming that you don't play classical stuff

Once you get your money ofc :) What type of metal do you play ? Since you have that guitar I'm assuming that you don't play classical stuff

I play pretty pretty much every kind of metal, but mostly heavy metal and hard rock.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I play pretty pretty much every kind of metal, but mostly heavy metal and hard rock.

Hmm , nice :) I really like trash metal , but sometimes I also play blues :DD

I have an Epiphone 1958 Gothic Explorer and a Line ^ Spider IV 30 Watt Modeling Amp.

I play recreationally and these alone are sufficient for my needs.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I have an Epiphone 1958 Gothic Explorer and a Line ^ Spider IV 30 Watt Modeling Amp.

I play recreationally and these alone are sufficient for my needs.

Nice Guitar man :DD 

Nice Guitar man :DD 

Thank you.

I definitely love the aesthetics, and it plays very well for the price in my opinion.

The only complaint I really have is when playing while standing it is very top heavy and the neck needs a lot of support to hold her up.

It can be tiring if playing for some time.

Sitting down however, it feels sturdy but not heavy. Has a really good balance for me when sitting down.

The addition of the killswitch on the tone knob is also a nice addition.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Thank you.

I definitely love the aesthetics, and it plays very well for the price in my opinion.

The only complaint I really have is when playing while standing it is very top heavy and the neck needs a lot of support to hold her up.

It can be tiring if playing for some time.

Sitting down however, it feels sturdy but not heavy. Has a really good balance for me when sitting down.

The addition of the killswitch on the tone knob is also a nice addition.

Yup its a very pretty guitar indeed :P Tho I feel like the killswitch is "useless" to some degree

Yup its a very pretty guitar indeed :P Tho I feel like the killswitch is "useless" to some degree

It's fun to play around with.

Just another feature to experiment with when you're messing around making noise.

Doesn't hurt to have it.

It's like vibrato bar (or whichever name you fancy). Not necessary but fun to play with.

Hello, I play guitar, and piano. Piano for coming up on 8 years and guitar for about 3. 

Pianos: 

1876 Decker and Son

1990s Yamaha Keyboard 

Guitars: 

2012 Fender Custom Shop Telecaster

2012 Les Paul Studio Deluxe (Modified by Myself) 

1998 Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster

1962 Silvertone Archtop Electric (Hollow Body with P90s)

Amps: 

Fender Blues Deluxe

Fender Blues Junior (Pro Modified)

VOX AC-4 BL

Blackstar HT5 (Head)

Blackstar 2x12 Cabinet. 

Pictures: 

jLoQFXZ.jpg

hebovsS.jpg

NGURagj.jpg

WJ6if0l.jpg

My Guitar Playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7OJ_cMTEes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xCI1mJxGRg

Guitar/Organ/Piano Playing: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_EtJOHvPU

snip

You own quite the collection of guitar's O.o NICE :DD

What did you modify on the Gibson guitar ? 

I noticed the pickups.

You own quite the collection of guitar's O.o NICE :DD

What did you modify on the Gibson guitar ? 

I noticed the pickups.

On the Gibson, I changed the pickups, tuners, neck truss rod and cover, and I have taken off the pickgaurd. 

My Next Guitar:  

Tele style custom guitar from Moniker. 

FlamedMapleDixie_600.jpg

My Next Guitar:  

Tele style custom guitar from Moniker. 

Wow. That is a tele that I dont mind buying xD 

Now if I had a Metric Shitton of money lying around. I would buy this PRS Private Stock 5th Anniversary : 

prs_ps_41411.jpg

Wow. That is a tele that I dont mind buying xD 

Now if I had a Metric Shitton of money lying around. I would buy this PRS Private Stock 5th Anniversary : 

-snip-

I have a friend in a band 7th Day Division (they are on tour wold wide currently. In Africa now.) who plays a Custom 24. He loves it. I love them to they just don't match up very well to blues/classic rock. 

I have a friend in a band 7th Day Division (they are on tour wold wide currently. In Africa now.) who plays a Custom 24. He loves it. I love them to they just don't match up very well to blues/classic rock. 

Well .. For me PRS gained my respect , because they care about us , they want to deliver the best guitar. Doesn't matter if the guitar cost us 400 Euros or if it cost us 10.000 Euros. They Want to give us the best possible guitar for the money.BUT I will agree if you, you wont be playing death metal on a PRS .. I mean cmon xD 

Edit : But you can play this and this for me , this sounds amazing on this guitar .

Well .. For me PRS gained my respect , because they care about us , they want to deliver the best guitar. Doesn't matter if the guitar cost us 400 Euros or if it cost us 10.000 Euros. They Want to give us the best possible guitar for the money.BUT I will agree if you, you wont be playing death metal on a PRS .. I mean cmon xD 

Edit : But you can play this and this for me , this sounds amazing on this guitar .

I play mostly 30's blues. What music do you play?

Got an Epiphone Thunderbird in Vintage Sunburst, which i've had close to 10 years now. For an Epiphone for what the brand is these days it's not bad, I also have a Hartke 60W amp to go with it.. I wouldn't mind getting a Diamond Hailfire, but it seems they stopped using Seymour Duncan pickups and switched to EMG, which doesn't appeal to me as much now.

On top of that I have a Cort acoustic which I picked up for $10 from the local Salvo's op shop, I also have a Epiphone Les Paul Jr. Which has possibly one of the worst sounding pick ups i've heard in a guitar, if only P-90's were a reasonable price..

Just wish I had the room to have a few more guitars and even a drum kit..

I also used to own an Ibanez RG series 7 string, but sold it because I had no real want/need for a 7 string. Was a nice guitar though, which had from memory a genuine Floyd Rose.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I play mostly 30's blues. What music do you play?

Well I really like Metal and that is mostly what I play , but when I'm felling down or wtv I start to play some blues. But mostly I play Metal.

And on the most metal type that I play is Thrash Metal and Metalcore is what I play the most.

Got an Epiphone Thunderbird in Vintage Sunburst, which i've had close to 10 years now. For an Epiphone for what the brand is these days it's not bad, I also have a Hartke 60W amp to go with it.. I wouldn't mind getting a Diamond Hailfire, but it seems they stopped using Seymour Duncan pickups and switched to EMG, which doesn't appeal to me as much now.

On top of that I have a Cort acoustic which I picked up for $10 from the local Salvo's op shop, I also have a Epiphone Les Paul Jr. Which has possibly one of the worst sounding pick ups i've heard in a guitar, if only P-90's were a reasonable price..

Just wish I had the room to have a few more guitars and even a drum kit..

I also used to own an Ibanez RG series 7 string, but sold it because I had no real want/need for a 7 string. Was a nice guitar though, which had from memory a genuine Floyd Rose.

Wow pretty cool guitar (Epiphone). IMO I prefer EMG over SD , but in some cases I do prefer SD's pickups vs EMG pickups , but then again , that is just a personal opinion :P 

P-90's price here in Portugal round about 100 Dollars , normal price for a pickup :P.

On the Ibanez subject .. I also don't see a point of having a 7 string xD But sometimes I do wish I had one xD 

Currently, I have an ESP WA200 that runs through a Peavey Bandit 112 [a few years old]

Just got a behringer C1 to record the amp [also for skype] 

I also have some epiphone thunderbird bass, I used that in College when I was on bass, and have like 2 broken strats just sat in the corner of my room ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I am looking into getting a mac for logic since that's what we use in college, but I am currently broke.

Might learn to play violin too, cause I have nothing to do all summer.

Well I really like Metal and that is mostly what I play , but when I'm felling down or wtv I start to play some blues. But mostly I play Metal.

And on the most metal type that I play is Thrash Metal and Metalcore is what I play the most.

Wow pretty cool guitar (Epiphone). IMO I prefer EMG over SD , but in some cases I do prefer SD's pickups vs EMG pickups , but then again , that is just a personal opinion :P

P-90's price here in Portugal round about 100 Dollars , normal price for a pickup :P.

On the Ibanez subject .. I also don't see a point of having a 7 string xD But sometimes I do wish I had one xD 

I really dig the James Hetfield EMG's my mate put a set of those in a James Root Signature Telecaster, sounds tops. James even uses a set of the Hetfields in one of his current Jaguar prototypes I think.

Yeah the real deal P90's are about the same price as the guitar here in Australia, I don't feel it's worth it  lol. It'd be like putting a nice & expensive sound system in a shitty $500 Toyota Corolla or something lol.

Yeah I don't see much of a point myself, but hey there's bands out there utilising 8 string guitars so yeah haha. I do get the point of a 5 string bass though, not so sure on 6 strings though.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

New video up on YouTube: 

Wow , nice solo man really fucking nice +1

My blues are only ZZtop :(

I really dig the James Hetfield EMG's my mate put a set of those in a James Root Signature Telecaster, sounds tops. James even uses a set of the Hetfields in one of his current Jaguar prototypes I think.

Yeah the real deal P90's are about the same price as the guitar here in Australia, I don't feel it's worth it  lol. It'd be like putting a nice & expensive sound system in a shitty $500 Toyota Corolla or something lol.

Yeah I don't see much of a point myself, but hey there's bands out there utilising 8 string guitars so yeah haha. I do get the point of a 5 string bass though, not so sure on 6 strings though.

Yup the Hetset is AMAZING. 

Yup Animal as Leaders are one of the bands that use 8 string's , for me this is the best music they have :