A small problem but does anyone have a solution?

getrekt

I have a Z1 on which I do most of my college work. Writing, presentations and stuff. I use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. But I now need a bigger screen and also have a cheapo generic tab which has a 10.1 inch screen.

I was wondering if I could use the tab as a display for my phone while typing or making presentations? (working on a presentation on a 5" screen is a pain in the butt)

Please help me! I'm a broke college student! :(

http://www.mirrorop.com/the best I could find

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

a hard one tho.. mirror op is the most suitable to give you that access you require on the Z1. Easy to install and use too. Quite self intuitive. 

I have a Z1 on which I do most of my college work. Writing, presentations and stuff. I use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. But I now need a bigger screen and also have a cheapo generic tab which has a 10.1 inch screen.

I was wondering if I could use the tab as a display for my phone while typing or making presentations? (working on a presentation on a 5" screen is a pain in the butt)

Please help me! I'm a broke college student! :(

also..your phone has video out through MHL...you just need the right cable and you could hook it up to any HDMI screen

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

a hard one tho.. mirror op is the most suitable to give you that access you require on the Z1. Easy to install and use too. Quite self intuitive.

Yep looking into it

also..your phone has video out through MHL...you just need the right cable and you could hook it up to any HDMI screen

I want to connect to a cheapo android tab so no hdmi.....