First time attempting water cooling - comments?

That's a lot of stuff to cover. If your going to do 2 GPU and a CPU you'll need a fair amount of radiator space. The 780T should be able to handle that but the 900D is another option to consider. As for easily installing the second card in the future that's another story. The only way to do this would be a well placed drain port or some quick disconnects. Your more than likely going to have to drain your loop to add another card in the future.

CPU block: EK Supremacy (Not sure which version is for that socket)

GPU Blocks: EK Full Cover Acetal+Nickel or Copper and backplate (Easy to install and sexy. I own a Titan X too)

Rads: Either Alphacool or EK. Depending on your case and radiator support you might be limited, hence the 900d suggestion. I honestly don't know what the 780T supports though.

Thanks for the comment.

I was going to ask about what specific part I should buy, but I suppose you somehow read my mind. LoL

I really would like to get 900D as well, but 780T at the moment will be the maximum size I can manage in my room. I may try something to see if I can fit in 900D, while I plan out and budgetting in more detail.