Asus Pro Art monitors

LimeFire

Its a good monitor. Honestly though, if a monitor has an ips panel and comes from a known manufacturer; you really can't go wrong. If you need the color accuracy then the pro art series are a good choice of monitors.

ASUS Pro Art series is a good monitor, as mentioned by Drethstoff. They are targeted at the high end consumer market, with Dell UltraSharp series, and select NEC monitors.

The monitor you are looking at is the low end of the high-end consumer grade monitors, so you have: eIPS panel, 6-bit colors per channel, non-glossy, high grade white LED back light (reduce blue tint effect they produce on colors and whites), adjustable stand, high build quality, very low back light bleeding (compared to the average TN panel) and good and long (3 years) warranty with good coverage.

The higher end models usually features an true 8-bit IPS panel, better back light technology, better blacks, reduce back light, and manufacture pre-color calibrated with report, Adobe RGB and sRGB color profile for stunning colors out of the box (well out of the box, and go on the monitor menu, and select either which profile you prefer the best).

I'm actually using the PA238QR which I got back in Oct and I have absolutely no complaints about it.

While its true that its at the lower end of the premium consumer grade, however the higher end ones also come with premium price tags.

If you are simply a gamer not a graphic designer and you don't need triple monitor surround or 3D than there is nothing wrong with the PA238QR

Its a gorgeous panel at an affordable price.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

so, i bought this monitor a few days ago. I must say i love it! The color is great and the LED back light is accurate, i also really like the contreast ratio on it. I may be biased because this is my first 1920x1080 monitor, but i really do love it!