What is this worth? [Germany]

Other problem is I really don't know where the best place to sell it is. 

1. Computer Part list and General Info

I bought it as a All-in-one Computer, now before you kill me, please allow me to say it was pretty dumb, I spent way to much on it and bought way over what I needed at that time. If I could go back I would build a Computer for less and taylored to my needs. But now I can only learn from my mistakes. Next time I am defenitly going to build my own PC. I have been watching LTT for about a year now and can safely say that I would not make the mistake again but at that time I just wanted to have a new Computer and had no idea where to start looking for parts and the variety of them were so overwhelming that it seemed like the best idea to buy it like this.

It was regularly cleaned (about every month) and I never had any problems with it.

1.1 Part list [Please don't flame me for the parts I don't know what the 1000W PSU is doing there either]

1. Case: CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 [includes a 120mm fan]
  2. Motherboard: Gigabyte Ga-Z77x-DH3 (Z77/ATX)
  3. CPU: i7 3770k
  4. CPU Cooling: Asetek closed loop water cooler (120mm rad+fan) 
  5. Ram: 16Gb total, 2x 8Gb dims DDR3-1600 Corsair XMS3 
  6. GPU: Sparkle GTX 680 Inferno (2048Mb) [blower style cooler that performs like reference but has an ugly-ass dragon sticker on it]
  7. Drives: 128Gb Boot SSD Samsung 840 Evo / 2Tb HDD / 256Gb WD Green (this one was taken from an old PC)
  8. PSU: 1000W Silverstone Strider SST-S, 80 PLUS Bronze, Modular PSU
  9. Soundcard: Creative SB Audigy SE
  10. Operating System: Win7 Professional [bought Seperately]
  11. DVD Drive DVD/RW
  12. 2x Noctua NF-S12A 120mm fan [might be Linus influenced... I put these in the front for more airflow]

Now I paid 1.600€ for this puppy in early 2013 and was wondering what I can expect/hope for to still get for it. I bought it on www.one.de and it was advertised as the Ultimate Gamestar PC ... yadda yadda

Notable might be that I still have the original packaging, reciptes, and a bag with extra HDD mounts, SLI-Bridge, manuals for all parts, CD for Windows, and packaging for the 2 Noctua fans.

1. 2 Peripherals

1. Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2494, 23.6inch, 1920x1080 [Output VGA/DVI only!] / this thing is pretty old and I don't have a box for it
  2. Keyboard: Cooler Master Trigger Storm Mechanical Keyboard Cherry MX Black Switches [Full Keyboard, red backlight, 5 programmable keys] /still have the original packaging
  3. Headset: Platronics Gamecom 780 [uSB Headset] /still have the original packaging
  4. Mouse: Some old Dell mouse

Should I sell it all together (peripherals+computer) or would it be better so sell seperately?

2. Where should I sell it in the first place. My first thought was ebay, there is also something like craigslist here (ebay Kleinanzeigen) that might be worth checking out, but I currently llive in a small town... not sure if this would work. 

Well, if you made it up to this point here, thank you. I am very glad for every suggestion and opinion. If any questions arise I will be checking this post regularly.

Cheers, Tastatuty

Minimal signature, maximum performance.

I don't have all that much input for you, but I'd advise you sell everything separately, since you have a better shot at selling them faster.

If you have the original boxes, even better.

You could try to find local forums where people buy/sell things or sites like ebay that only cater to German users (here we have a couple of those and I've bought/sold things real fast)

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

HardwareswapEU on reddit

Ebay ( but be prepared to be ripped off )

Depending on prices, I think you would get ~1000€ after all the sales taxes etc

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Quoted OP

I would suggest to sell seperate components if you can, but that about all the advice I can give you. 

On a sidenote: 1600€ for that system doesn't seem too bad at all...? I bought a similar pc in august of 2012, and I think I paid around 2000€ for it total (bought cooling & SSD later). Keeping in mind that Germany generally has lower prices for electronics than Belgium has, I would say it's not too bad.

I don't have all that much input for you, but I'd advise you sell everything separately, since you have a better shot at selling them faster.

If you have the original boxes, even better.

You could try to find local forums where people buy/sell things or sites like ebay that only cater to German users (here we have a couple of those and I've bought/sold things real fast)

Thank you for the reply, as I bought it all in one I have only the box the computer came in, I am also not in a rush to sell things as I will be leaving in some months, so there is still time.

HardwareswapEU on reddit

Ebay ( but be prepared to be ripped off )

Depending on prices, I think you would get ~1000€ after all the sales taxes etc

I used to be an avid reddit user but quit it to have more time for University, will defenitly check out the hardwareswab sub. Thank you, also do you happen to know how much ebay charges? 

On a sidenote: 1600€ for that system doesn't seem too bad at all...? I bought a similar pc in august of 2012, and I think I paid around 2000€ for it total (bought cooling & SSD later). Keeping in mind that Germany generally has lower prices for electronics than Belgium has, I would say it's not too bad.

Thank you for the kind words, I think I mostly paid too much for what I was using it for, as I at the time mostly played mobas and dreamt of becoming a streamer but I have grown out of that...

It seem slike the title was changed, I think I have an 'ok' idea of what to expect in price (~1000€) but I am still on the lookout for sides where I could potentially sell it, although I will defenitly take a look at reddit.com/r/hardwareswapEU.

Minimal signature, maximum performance.

Thank you for the reply, as I bought it all in one I have only the box the computer came in, I am also not in a rush to sell things as I will be leaving in some months, so there is still time.

I used to be an avid reddit user but quit it to have more time for University, will defenitly check out the hardwareswab sub. Thank you, also do you happen to know how much ebay charges? 

Thank you for the kind words, I think I mostly paid too much for what I was using it for, as I at the time mostly played mobas and dreamt of becoming a streamer but I have grown out of that...

It seem slike the title was changed, I think I have an 'ok' idea of what to expect in price (~1000€) but I am still on the lookout for sides where I could potentially sell it, although I will defenitly take a look at reddit.com/r/hardwareswapEU.

Ebay takes 3.5% + 0.35€ I think ( or 0.35%+0.35€ )

You also pay shipping and people trying to rip you off.

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.