Is this PSU good for this build?

Lil-Dabbie

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8ZPHt6

That is my build and I need help. I don't know about computers so is this a good PSU or not? Leave suggestions for me please.

That PSU is fine for that build. You're overspending on the motherboard and cooler though.

"Rawr XD"

Yeah, it's fine.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Way more than enough. you won't draw more than 300W on that

but you could save alot of money by using the stock cooler and a cheaper motherboard

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

You sure the stock cooler will be good enough for running like GTA V?

I thinks its great for your build. Great CPU choice, but you could save so money by not buying the CPU cooler since you wont be overclocking. 

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

You sure the stock cooler will be good enough for running like GTA V?

It will be fine. It might be a noisy, but it depends if you okay with that or you wanna spend the extra 36$ dollars on a cooler. Here's a link that might help: 

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2225502/gaming-4590-stock-cooler-provide-sufficient-cooling.html

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

Also what motherboard? Suggestions?

anything h97,i like gigabyte, the cooler isn't needed as others said, i would still get it just for less noise. For motherboard just get the features you need/want

Like I said I'm not good with computers it's my first build. So I need a good motherboard.

Btw what do you mean by h97 and gigabyte sorry probably noob question or whatever.

Like I said I'm not good with computers it's my first build. So I need a good motherboard.

I'm on my phone so can't link stuff have a look at gigabyte gaming or msi gaming

I'm on my phone too! But anyway idk what you mean by gigabyte is that a style?

Really good build actually, especially for your first try. Anyways, I think you should keep the cooler for noise and well...to keep your CPU cooler.

And "gigabyte" is a brand name (Gigabyte is a company). Just like there are different brand tvs or phones (Sony, etc etc). :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm on my phone too! But anyway idk what you mean by gigabyte is that a style?

Its a company.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Really good build actually, especially for your first try. Anyways, I think you should keep the cooler for noise and well...to keep your CPU cooler.

And "gigabyte" is a brand name (Gigabyte is a company). Just like there are different brand tvs or phones (Sony, etc etc). :)

Do you know of a cooler that would work well that's cheaper?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8ZPHt6

So this is an updated build is it better? Or worse?

i like it, i would not get a z87 motherboard, you will need to update the bios for the cpu you picked for it to work. i would go with on of these two or any from this list you like the look of :)

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gah97md3h

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-h97gaming3

the list https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/motherboard/#c=100&f=2

Honestly? Personally I do not know of any cheaper coolers that would work well/be worth the money.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Honestly? Personally I do not know of any cheaper coolers that would work well/be worth the money.

same here, if you don't get the 212 evo save the money and stick with the stock cooler. 

Does the system have enough cooling? For like the graphics card and everything?