Game controller

Wingfan

Want one for Dirt series and other racing games.

Any suggestions?

Wired, comfort, and build quality.

Thanks

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

to tell you the truth many of us dont know much about this subject so i would recommend going on larger forums or something that specializes in this stuff and ask them. here you just wont get the best advice because not many of us know about this.

to tell you the truth many of us dont know much about this subject so i would recommend going on larger forums or something that specializes in this stuff and ask them. here you just wont get the best advice because not many of us know about this.

?????

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

No one on LTT uses a controller ? lol

?????

go on someplace like reddit and get their advice. as u know this forum isnt very large so not many of us have this stuff and even less of us are online. i myself cant really give u anything because i have really biased opinions

I would highly recommend the Xbox 360 controller, I've been using it for a while and it's well made and just overall a good controller...but the main reason why I recommend it is purely for compatibility as windows will recognise it immediately as you plug it in, and also most games will recognise it too...

Many games (and especially most console ports) directly support it, making it really easy to get up and running without messing about with re-mapping controls or anything like that.

I haven't tried the xbox one controller, but if it's anything like the 360 it's probably great too.

I would highly recommend the Xbox 360 controller, I've been using it for a while and it's well made and just overall a good controller...but the main reason why I recommend it is purely for compatibility as windows will recognise it immediately as you plug it in, and also most games will recognise it too...

Many games (and especially most console ports) directly support it, making it really easy to get up and running without messing about with re-mapping controls or anything like that.

I haven't tried the xbox one controller, but if it's anything like the 360 it's probably great too.

XBox 360 controllers are cheaper, I believe (don't quote me on that).

A wired controller is what you want.

I prefer the sony layout so i use a logitech controller

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

go on someplace like reddit and get their advice. as u know this forum isnt very large so not many of us have this stuff and even less of us are online. i myself cant really give u anything because i have really biased opinions

Oh, look at this, I just saw that there was 2,048 members online!  We've been slacking lately, let's expand!  We only have 3/4 the size of the village I live in currently online, so little :( 

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Oh, look at this, I just saw that there was 2,048 members online!  We've been slacking lately, let's expand!  We only have 3/4 the size of the village I live in currently online, so little :(

:D