Program for designing a PC case

Cata2136

I was wondering what program a company like Cooler Master, Lian Li, Bitfenix, and the like would use to create their case for manufacture. I currently have access to Autodesk Inventor Pro, but i wasn't quite sure If that was the best choice.

Thanks

-Cata

I've seen some awesome renders using just google sketch up. You dont really need a expensive program

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

The only thing that's stopping you from using Auto desk is your imagination and your skill. I personally use SolidWorks and have been blown away by some things other people who have a lot more experience than me have sketched and assembled.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

For 3D work, I use spaceclaim and keyshot 3 for rendering things nicely. 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Not pro desktop...

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Thanks for the replies everyone, if I can i will try all of the programs you all mentioned. Wish me luck!

-Cata

Oh and Josh, what do you mean by that? They wouldn't use it at all? or something like that? or is it not preferred?