computer wont post

MrTopSodaPop

Try powering down and rebooting stick by stick, it definatly sounds like you have a faulty Dimm.

would i add them like this ^X^X X^XX  (^ means theres one in there X means nothing 

Put sticks that load a screen into one group and sticks that load nothing into another group.

Then RMA all the sticks that do nothing.

ok

would i add them like this ^X^X X^XX (^ means theres one in there X means nothing

Don't add them to each other, just boot the system off a single stick. If something happens great take it out and put it in the good stack. If nothing happens take it out and put it in the bad stack. Repeat process with all other sticks of ram by themselves.

When your done put in all the sticks from the good stack and it should work.

Don't add them to each other, just boot the system off a single stick. If something happens great take it out and put it in the good stack. If nothing happens take it out and put it in the bad stack. Repeat process with all other sticks of ram by themselves.

When your done put in all the sticks from the good stack and it should work.

i must not of have one locked down right cause i just tryed them all one by one and they all work and now i have all 4 back in and i have that F1 or F2 option again