Screwed up big time with window installation.

fwanta

Hi guys, as the title says I messed up big time. Originally, I have installed window 7 on crucial ssd and restarted the pc after connecting the sata cable to hdd. I could find the WD hdd on sata slot but could not find on boot priority. Did not think much of it at that time. So, I proceeded with installing drivers for motherboard fromt the cd it came with. Still all good. I saw all programme files installed on ssd as I have forgotten to add the hdd to the system through datamangement. Still thought it was fixable so I went on with driver installation. I do not know why I wanted to put a cd that came with gpu. Could have downloaded from the site but I stupidly tried with the cd. The messed up part is that I put the window cd instead. After realising what I have done,it was already too late. Window cd was working and thr screen froze. About 15 minutes of waiting for a response met with a failure. Restarted with reset button. Now, window will not start nor would it pass the windowreapir. When I start the pc it loads for a few seconds and goes blue screen and immediatly pops a blackscreen where I can either continue with the boot, which will re-cycle back to this page, or go to windowhelp. There it trys to discover the problem but it doesnt find the problem and when I click okay, the pc shuts down. Start the pc again same problem...

I am in despair now. Did I just screw up my ssd or my whole system? What am I suppose to do now?

you just have to try to perform a re-build of the OS

you corrupted the OS completely

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

you just have to try to perform a re-build of the OS

you corrupted the OS completely

How do I re-build or re-install the OS when I only thing under my control is BIOS and everything else crashes??

How do I re-build or re-install the OS when I only thing under my control is BIOS and everything else crashes??

What happens when you try to boot from the Windows install CD? Aren't you able to access the menu where you can install the OS? I'm not sure I understand your problem and I have trouble reading huge chunks of text with no paragraphs. :P

What happens when you try to boot from the Windows install CD? Aren't you able to access the menu where you can install the OS? I'm not sure I understand your problem and I have trouble reading huge chunks of text with no paragraphs. :P

Sorry about That my ennglish and formating were not good. It is almost 3am here and am really stressed out. I did try to insert Window

Install CD but nothing happens now. No menu whatsoever. Just bluescreen - troubleshoot - pc shuts down. Repeat over and over again.

try to boot to the Windows CD again

instead of Win Repair

delete the WIn partiitons and start again

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Sorry about That my ennglish and formating were not good. It is almost 3am here and am really stressed out. I did try to insert Window

Install CD but nothing happens now. No menu whatsoever. Just bluescreen - troubleshoot - pc shuts down. Repeat over and over again.

Is it still trying to boot from the CD or is it booting from the hard drive? Go in the BIOS and make sure that it boots from the CD. Even if you messed up your OS install, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to access the data on the CD, format your drive and try a clean install again.

Much as this will likely take a while if you have over a terabyte of storage, if you use "Derek's Boot and Nuke" and burn it onto a CD, pop that bad boy into your optical drive, then boot from the CD, it will completely wipe all drives by erasing, writing, erasing, writing, erasing, writing, erasing. Nothing left whatsoever. Much as this will ditch all files you used to have on your Windows 7 setup, if you use the Windows CD and boot from it again, you will at least be able to use your computer again. Worked for me when a school desktop got heavy viruses. 

Is it still trying to boot from the CD or is it booting from the hard drive? Go in the BIOS and make sure that it boots from the CD. Even if you messed up your OS install, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to access the data on the CD, format your drive and try a clean install again.

You are right. I forgot to change the DVD-player as a first priority. I was obviously narrow-minded and was not in rightful state to think about it. After passing out  from exhaustion yesterday, I am luckly installing the Window again from the CD. I just have a quesiton regarding the SSD though. When I see any other clips on youtube on SSD for Window installation, they can see the SSD model number and can download it on it. For me, it is an unidentified hard-drive with 250gb. It does not have an issue while downlading the Window but just wondering.

You are right. I forgot to change the DVD-player as a first priority. I was obviously narrow-minded and was not in rightful state to think about it. After passing out  from exhaustion yesterday, I am luckly installing the Window again from the CD. I just have a quesiton regarding the SSD though. When I see any other clips on youtube on SSD for Window installation, they can see the SSD model number and can download it on it. For me, it is an unidentified hard-drive with 250gb. It does not have an issue while downlading the Window but just wondering.

either its the SSD BIOS or the mobo BIOS could not tell its the SSD

but as long you can ID it

you will be good