Is this legit?

Go to solution Solved by Flight1sim,

I've used them before

Sometimes they dont uninstall cleanly, but i assure you they are most likely legit :D

I will not click that link too

im not clicking that link bro

Nice profile pic :P

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

I will not click that link too

Nice profile pic :P

Why? 

Hey guys I found this site and it seems like it's got some sick win skins. So does anyone know if this stuff is legit like is it virus free and will it not delete and settings and stuff like that.

Here is the link to the one I want but there are many more: https://skinpacks.com/download/windows-7/gta-skinpack/

Thank you! B)  

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/skinpacks.comit says its a good site but i dont trust things like that any way there was one report of a virus 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

I've used them before

Sometimes they dont uninstall cleanly, but i assure you they are most likely legit :D

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

The site looks like it wants to scam your face but you never know if it's legit or not

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

How was it?

kinda bleh because it installs rocketlaunchers and overlays that relate to the theme, but are kinda resource intensive. If you like the skin then u should do it

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

K thx 

it says it is  good but i wont download it 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

The site looks like it wants to scam your face but you never know if it's legit or not

Their website used to look SUPER clean and legit a few years ago, idk why they changed it

kinda bleh because it installs rocketlaunchers and overlays that relate to the theme, but are kinda resource intensive. If you like the skin then u should do it

K man thx and you can uninstall it right?

K man thx and you can uninstall it right?

eh... depending on the skin but sometimes it leaves the custom icons, a system restore point is useful

eh... depending on the skin but sometimes it leaves the custom icons, a system restore point is useful

Ok thx

Why? 

Oh sorry, I meant ag90. :P

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD