Trying to access my router

Hello!

I'm currently trying to acces my router, i found my standard gateway.

At first i couldn't even gett to the loggin page, so I restarted my router, and it worket.

I then changed to my desktop computer, and got an error message when i tried to logg in.

I said: This device is currently being administrated by 10.0.0.3

At first I hought it was our internett radio, but i unplugget it and restarted the router again, but got the same error.

I'm not sure what this 10.0.0.3 is, can annyone help me?

Sorry for my bad English.. :-)

It is fixed!

I suspect that your Default Gateway wont be that 10.0.0.0/8 address. I suggest you open up a command prompt and type in 'ipconfig'.

Look for the section (Default Gateway . . . . . . .  X.X.X.X). This is the address you want to type into your browser to get router access.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I suspect that your Default Gateway wont be that 10.0.0.0/8 address. I suggest you open up a command prompt and type in 'ipconfig'.

Look for the section (Default Gateway . . . . . . .  X.X.X.X). This is the address you want to type into your browser to get router access.

Sometimes it won't show up by default and as a result you would need to launch CMD as an admin.