Is it real?

tnlich

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

Considering how much $$ they have on R&D if this is true this is good, very good.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

they did not once mention '390 Fury,' and we knew the name was going to be Fury anyways, if that's what you're trying to get at...

But if you're strictly talking benchmarks, then it's plausible. 

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

they did not once mention '390 Fury,' and we knew the name was going to be Fury anyways, if that's what you're trying to get at...

But if you're strictly talking benchmarks, then it's plausible. 

Can i have a code for that Windows 10?

Please Mr. Gates i want it :C

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Can i have a code for that Windows 10?

Please Mr. Gates i want it :C

why yes, my dear follower. Now follow my instructions clearly, and you have a definitive 50/50 shot at Windows 10: Linus, or Linus Themed Wallpapers

1. Download one of these and set it as your wallpaper http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/251024-linustechtips-wallpapers-now-with-a-new-location/

2. Get Windows 10 on Jul. 29th

3 Go to the home of Mr. Linus Sebastian, and ask for the secret code

4. Put this code into Windows 10

Voila, dear child. 

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

AMD top card doing the same as Nvidias. Not surprising in the slightest, I'd believe them. Price will be at or just under 980ti I think 

Come to think about it.....I'd bet the scores are fabricated. They will be lower than the scores on here. I'm taking a shot in the dark though. Price was rumored at $849 and was said to beat the Titan X without any problems. The old rumors said something like that Titan X was inferior for sure and this was AMD's flagship.

If it can't beat a 3 month old card....it's in trouble.

If it can't beat the 980 Ti in every single benchmark... it's in trouble.  Less Vram, less power... but more expensive.  Makes sense.

I'm betting AMD is scrambling right now but they know no amount of driver fixing is going to help.

As soon as legit guys get their hands on it we will know.

Come to think about it.....I'd bet the scores are fabricated. They will be lower than the scores on here. I'm taking a shot in the dark though. Price was rumored at $849 and was said to beat the Titan X without any problems. The old rumors said something like that Titan X was inferior for sure and this was AMD's flagship.

If it can't beat a 3 month old card....it's in trouble.

If it can't beat the 980 Ti in every single benchmark... it's in trouble.  Less Vram, less power... but more expensive.  Makes sense.

I'm betting AMD is scrambling right now but they know no amount of driver fixing is going to help.

As soon as legit guys get their hands on it we will know.

Lol AMD doing driver fixes, pls :P.

For reals though, if it doesn't cost the same or less than the 980ti and these are legit they're in HUGE trouble, the 980ti Gigabyte G1 beats the Titan X in The Witcher 3 with full ultra with AA at 1440p by 7 FPS. I know 7 doesn't seem like much but 64FPS-71FPS on my 85hz panel isn't huge but it's still under the max refresh rate meaning I'll get the difference...

Not sure if this is only GPU boost because of the cooling or if it's as high OC as they could go.

Benchmarking with Firestrike is an interesting choice, even a deliberate one as far as leaks go because firestrike certainly does not favor AMD cards in the least. 

I wish someone would leak a Valley benchmark result, where AMD cards stand a chance.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR