nvidia shield tablet cracks?

noisebomb44

ive been thinking of getting the nvidia shield k1, since its 300$ now, which brings it down to the competition, but ive heard stories of people getting cracks in their tablets, just after a few days of use.

does anyone own a k1 tablet, and can tell me if all the tablets are like that, or if its just a small group that has the problem

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I haven't had any issues with crack or anything on my Shield Tablet. Though, I have a bit of a nasty backlight bleed.

If you googled it you would click on the first link and would see that cracking issue was first revision and it's fixed now. Have fun with your new tablet.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

If you googled it you would click on the first link and would see that cracking issue was first revision and it's fixed now. Have fun with your new tablet.

i never googeled it since only use youtube at this time of the day, because i dont like reading a lot of text in the middle of the night

thanks for the reply

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I have had mine for a few months now and it doesn't have any cracks or anything, I like it, although I use it mainly to read comics, or watch something when I travel, so not much.

CPU: I7 4790k | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ | Case: Corsair Carbide 500R | Storage: SSD Samsung EVO 850 250GB, 2 * 1TB 7200rpm HDD | PSU: EVGA 600b 80 plus bronze | Display(s): Asus PB287Q | Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Operating System: Windows 10 PRO

Everything breaks, get used to it.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames