Charry mx blue switch not clicking

R3DOPS

so i JUST got myself a brand new mechanical keyboard and i noticed that one of the keys in this case the A key is not clicking. When i press it, its just like a red key but it still works as you can see. so is there a way with mechanical keyboards to replace that one key switch? or should i just do an RMA? if i can replace the key can you please provide me with a link? Thanks for the help! 

Does it still bump? It sounds like the casing that makes the click is caught on something. Maybe try a little lube on it.

nope just like a Red switch. no bump 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There's nothing wrong with lube if your keyboard isn't doing what it is meant too. That and lube is cheap as chips if you end up buying multiple keyboards.

nope just like a Red switch. no bump 

It seems like the little white part that makes the bump is stuck.

dbe6e9caad.gif

Either that or that little sticky out bit has shaved off, try lube and clicking a few times then RMA if you want.

There's nothing wrong with lube if your keyboard isn't doing what it is meant too. That and lube is cheap as chips if you end up buying multiple keyboards.

wait what?

It seems like the little white part that makes the bump is stuck.

dbe6e9caad.gif

Either that or that little sticky out bit has shaved off, try lube and clicking a few times then RMA if you want.

how do you do that?

so i JUST got myself a brand new mechanical keyboard and i noticed that one of the keys in this case the A key is not clicking. When i press it, its just like a red key but it still works as you can see. so is there a way with mechanical keyboards to replace that one key switch? or should i just do an RMA? if i can replace the key can you please provide me with a link? Thanks for the help! 

My quickfire TK was doing the same thing , i got a can of compressed  air , i removed the keycap , and sprayed the switch while pressing it up and down with a pencil , did it for 3-4 days without using the keyboard , it seems to be working fine for the moment but im still RMAing it once my local retailer gets a new shipment . 

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10 

how do you do that?

you have to open the keyboard, desolder the switch, open the switch, clean and lube it... rma the board if it is new and messed up don't try to fix it yourself unless that is the only option