Help With Picking Headphones (Headset)

So guys I've decided to buy a new PC. And as they say, with a great PC come great peripherals. The mouse g502, a beast. The keyboard, ASUS Strix Tactic Pro, the silent budget owl. But the headphones..... Aren't decided yet :D 

I've done extensive research on headphone types, closed,open, on-ear, over-ear and so on. And I've come to a conclusion, I don't know shit :D

For my whole life I've been using crappy 15$ headphones and the best ones I've tried are the ASUS Strix Pro at the store in Greece :D

The only thing I know is the budget, about 190$ and the type, over-ear closed back headphones. A microphone should be included in the price modded or not :D 

As I said I don't know shit about sound signatures and all that because I never had a listen to any proper headphones. I've heard great things about the M50x but some say it's overrated crap. I've read godly reviews about the Cloud II but people say it's not even close to a real mid-range headphone. Could you please help me? I'll be using them primarily for gaming and listening to music.

If you need any more info please do say so :D

Best thing to do if possible is to go an listen to them yourself...

Comfort and sound are so subjective that great to you will be shit to others and visa-versa..

Try then buy.. If possible.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Best thing to do if possible is to go an listen to them yourself...

Comfort and sound are so subjective that great to you will be shit to others and visa-versa..

Try then buy.. If possible.

It actually isn't possible unfortunately. I need to tell the supplier exactly what I need 4-5 days before they'll ship it to the store. Which is in a town 350km away from my home :D I'm goin' in blind boyz