G502 Owners Help

Bob Jim

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a G502 as my gaming mouse. I have been doing research, etc, and how much does the G502's weight actually effect things? Coming from a 99g (battery included) wireless Tecknet M002.

I don't own a G502 but I have owned just about every other mouse. Weight is entirely personal preference. Some like a light mouse and some like a mouse with good weight to it. Personally I like to be around 100g in weight.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

It does not even feel that heavy. I use one and came from an extremely light cheapo mouse and I do not experience any fatigue.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

The weight does jackshit to me - it's 121g without the cable which is the relevant part since I use a mouse cord bungee to keep it out of the way.

My mousemat is a low friction model and I never get fatigue from using my G502 - lately I've been playing fps types on a 1440p monitor so the distance traveled is substantial.

It's honestly the best mouse on the market and it's not even exorbitantly priced. Get one.

I have a question too, can I assign Le Lenny Face to a button?

I came from using a G300, that mouse was cheap and light.

I got used to the 502 within ~25 minutes of use, but it took 25 minutes for the next few days. Ultimately not an issue for me. Also, I used no weights on it initially, but I put them ALL in before I got used to the normal weight.

*sigh* Yes, you can assign that to a button... You can make practically anything with logitech software.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

*sigh* Yes, you can assign that to a button... You can make practically anything with logitech software.

giphy.gif

i come from a cheap mouse, and its indeed quite heavy in comparisson.

im not that strong in any form and i use it in a claw grip, so i lift it alot, wich is very easy due to the texturized rubber on the sides. to get used to the weight i put in all the weights at first, wich was too heavy, but once you get used to that and take them back out its very unotizable.

ive you know the combination of buttons to create it, sure, copy and paste it into the macro field wont work though (this is all the G105 can do ive you copy paste this into it: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : ( °  °) )

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

ive you know the combination of buttons to create it, sure, copy and paste it into the macro field wont work though (this is all the G105 can do ive you copy paste this into it: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : ( °  °) )

So it's not possible? (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

So it's not possible? (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

well, ive you know how to write it, then its posible, so for example:

you want a "™" key. You go into multikey, hit record, and press: ALT + 0 + 1 + 5 + 3, stop recording and youre done.

You cant just copy paste the ™ into a field to have it be replicated though.

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

well, ive you know how to write it, then its posible, so for example:

you want a "™" key. You go into multikey, hit record, and press: ALT + 0 + 1 + 5 + 3, stop recording and youre done.

You cant just copy paste the ™ into a field to have it be replicated though.

I guess I'll just stick to ":D"

I guess I'll just stick to ":D"

yeah