Cable sleeving color scheme

sushisky

Hi guys, so I wanted to sleeve my power supply with mdpc sleeving but I'm having trouble deciding on colors that go together. As of right now, I have mdpc's bright orange, toxic green, ranger green and aquamarine blue sleeving and won't be able to buy more (since the store's closed), so these are the only colors i have to work with.

I have a Obsidian 750D, a Maximus VI Formula, Corsair dominator platinums and AX760 and two black rads. I will also have chrome plated copper pipes, with a ek full nickel block and a swiftech komodo 980 block. I was hoping some of you guys might have ideas as to what colors might go with my set up :P

While I do have enough black sleeve to make it a main color, I don't have enough for it to be the only color....

593Jj5t.jpg

e4RBHMj.jpg

OcJmMIo.jpg

7X7uQi5.jpg

XMMXVLv.jpg

mainly black sleeve, with a few orange ones. i bet it would look amazing!

thanks for the suggestion. do you think orange would go with chrome plated pipes? O.o

thanks for the suggestion. do you think orange would go with chrome plated pipes? O.o

The best looking sleevings are usually tri tone with something like a black orange and a grey or more neutral color. It gives it more depth and difference in color, as for MDPC sleeving Icemodz still has some but is restocking, not totally sure if MDPC is coming back tbh it's been about 8 months now.

http://www.icemodz.com/#!/MDPC-X-Expandable-Sleeve-NEW-delivery-in-7days/p/46832540/category=5474644

woah I didn't know there was someone still selling mdpc sleeving... unfortunately I'm completely hopeless with colors. Any suggestions for the neutral color?

woah I didn't know there was someone still selling mdpc sleeving... unfortunately I'm completely hopeless with colors. Any suggestions for the neutral color?

Depends on your color combos since you have a red motherboard and everything mainly being black or silver in color from the blocks and watercooling.

Black + Red + Gray/Silver 

m__56bafd01543fef9630f35d348392dd7216315

mdpc sleeving is hard to get hold of, Owner of MDPC-X haven't been working on MDPC-X for some time now (He took a break some time ago and hasn't re opened again yet), those that stocked MDPC have either a small amount left or had to move on and find new sleeving to sell.  I have been told that MDPC will be coming back, just not sure when at the moment.

IceModz, has some MDPC sleeve, but is running low.

Ultimate Personal Computers stocks really nice colours, you may want to look into them.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.