Help with razer carcharias

Nymo

So i bought the razer carcharias, and when im playing talking to friends all good.

But when i turn off the computer the headphones led and power dosent turn off, can someone help?

CPU: Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.6 Ghz | CPU Cooler: Stock | Memory Ram: 8GB ddr3 1333mhz | Motherboard: Asus P7H55M-PRO | Graphic Card: XFX HD 5770 @ 900mhz | Storage: 2x WD Black 500GB | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 3.5G | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow | Mousepad: X7 | Headphones: Asus Orion Pro

So i bought the razer carcharias, and when im playing talking to friends all good.

But when i turn off the computer the headphones led and power dosent turn off, can someone help?

>Razer

I'm so sorry. It sounds like USB is connected and your motherboard supports drawing power while the system is off.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

I think you could find an option in razer synpase sofware under "lighting". if not, you can always pull the usb plug at the end of the day, although it could be quite a hassle.

>Razer

I'm so sorry. It sounds like USB is connected and your motherboard supports drawing power while the system is off.

I got my keyboard and mouse from razer for lik 3 years and ive got 0 problems until now xD. so all i got to do is disable the EuP on the bios and i got no problem right?

CPU: Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.6 Ghz | CPU Cooler: Stock | Memory Ram: 8GB ddr3 1333mhz | Motherboard: Asus P7H55M-PRO | Graphic Card: XFX HD 5770 @ 900mhz | Storage: 2x WD Black 500GB | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 3.5G | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow | Mousepad: X7 | Headphones: Asus Orion Pro