DT990 Pro

WR10

I've been wanting to get a new headphones , nothing fancy , just something that's good enough . I'll mainly use it on PC which has onboard audio . I like the DT990 Pro , but it's 250Ohm , and im not sure if it's good enough to power it . If the onboard audio is not good enough , what other alternative do I have ? Im thinking about the ATH50x 

Or buy an amp? There not that expensive.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

I've been wanting to get a new headphones , nothing fancy , just something that's good enough . I'll mainly use it on PC which has onboard audio . I like the DT990 Pro , but it's 250Ohm , and im not sure if it's good enough to power it . If the onboard audio is not good enough , what other alternative do I have ? Im thinking about the ATH50x 

Amp, not expensive.

I trip to make the fall shorter

Just get an amp for it, if you find you need one

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Buy the headphone first, DT990 isnt all that tough to drive

I can attest to this, I have the DT 990 Pro, and I could use it on my ipad, motherboard or whatever. If it doesn't get loud enough for you then you can get a amp.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2