The Witcher 3...Mad enough to uninstall...

mckrackin5324

Kinda comparing different types of games. Those mentioned seem to be asian themed arcade type of games where guys swing oversize swords and jump 5 times their height in the air and float and so on.

What do you think about the new Batman games? Like Arkham City?

I'm new to this game...about 24 hours or so.

So after some borderline ridiculously hard boss fights I get to this piece of trash Whoreson Junior.

Spoiler here maybe...

I don't get to fight this SOB?

Just a decision and he's dead?

Are you freaking kidding me here?

I think a blood vessel burst in my eye when that animation started.

I think it's remarkable that the game has you so invested, think about the last time a villain upset you so much, not often for video games

-------

Current Rig

-------

I think it's remarkable that the game has you so invested, think about the last time a villain upset you so much, not often for video games

Invested? Bankrupted.

That was the straw that broke the camels back.lol....There were a lot of straws :P

I haven't played since that night.

The game's basics are too messed up.

I need more control of what's going on.

Times when Geralt is a total dick and you have no control over it while other times he's some kind of Teddy Bear where you AGAIN have no say in it.

And the combat is stupid at times.

After getting beat up a few times in the beginning...I can see me finishing the whole game without getting killed again. After 10% of the game,I've learned how to beat anything that comes my way. It's always the same thing with a different costume.

It's a nice game and I'll play again.

It's that game that I take the controller to bed and play on the TV until I fall asleep.

Yea.. This kind of RPG has never worked for me. Somehow american RPG games develeoper need to learn more about battle style from japanese devs such as devil may cry developer. Even old onimusha has a better battle experience than this game in my oponion

And even shadow of colosus has a way lot better horse riding mode (still the best until now)

CDPR is not American... DMC is an action game, you're mashing 2 completely different genres together.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

CDPR is not American... DMC is an action game, you're mashing 2 completely different genres together.

I didnt compare the whole game. Just the battle system that so boring for me. Why didnt they give geralt more or move variation. At least to make it a bit more attractive and alive. U'll understand if u've played shadow of colossus.

The main character is so alive.

He reacts on everything around him.

Witcher is not a bad game. It'sJust boring

I'm also still playing this game right now because i don't Have any option. i just want something more than this.

Nothing in this game that impress me.

We're not even talking about performance just yet

Invested? Bankrupted.

That was the straw that broke the camels back.lol....There were a lot of straws :P

I haven't played since that night.

The game's basics are too messed up.

I need more control of what's going on.

Times when Geralt is a total dick and you have no control over it while other times he's some kind of Teddy Bear where you AGAIN have no say in it.

And the combat is stupid at times.

After getting beat up a few times in the beginning...I can see me finishing the whole game without getting killed again. After 10% of the game,I've learned how to beat anything that comes my way. It's always the same thing with a different costume.

It's a nice game and I'll play again.

It's that game that I take the controller to bed and play on the TV until I fall asleep.

Hahaha.. I agree with u sir

Was I the only one that was let down here?

The guy crucifies women...tortures them...hangs them...admits he has his men holding your daughter and probably doing unspeakable things to her and they end the encounter with a click?

You misinterpreted what he said. The first part is fine but no. He never says his men have Ciri (Who is not Geralt's daughter). He tells Geralt she attacked him and then that she left. 

This really isn't a big deal either way. 

this is the witcher 3... u have to make shitty decisions and live with it.

and they will bite you in the ass later on.

thats actually amazing to exist in a game

You misinterpreted what he said. The first part is fine but no. He never says his men have Ciri (Who is not Geralt's daughter). He tells Geralt she attacked him and then that she left. 

This really isn't a big deal either way. 

Try it again...He tells Geralt that his boys have her somewhere but she had it coming. He said the boys took her but he doesn't know where. Maybe just the direction my game took?

And Geralt calls her his daughter hundreds of times in the game...I know she's sort of adopted but that makes no difference to a parent.

All right...I watched the recording and he said one of the boys got her in the back.

I took it as a back room but I guess he meant he got her in her actual back.

Anyway...the whole scene was ridiculously anticlimactic.