Corsair k65 rgb or Razer blackwidow tournament chroma?

Apostry

Well, both are mechanical, and both are really good, I own a black widow my self, and I think its just preference, the thing i hate with the black widow is not having an arm rest, also the black widow ultimate got the macros which I really like a lot, but like I said, its just personal preference 

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

Pros and cons? :)

I'd say corsair K65. I'm currently using K70 RGB with MX brown and just sold my BW chroma.

Pros:

• Cherry MX switch
  • More advanced color customization.

Cons:

• Corsair app has more features on customization but more complicated to use.

CPU: i7-4770K @4.5GHz, MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD5H, RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz 8G x2, GPU: GIGABYTE GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD.

Case:  NZXT H440 (white), Storage: Liteon 256GB M.2 SSD + Liteon 240GB 2.5" SSD + Hitachi 1TB x2 (RAID 1), PSU: 750W SilverStone, Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61.

Monitor: BenQ EW2440L *2, Mouse: Razer DA Chroma, Razer Orochi, AORUS M7, KB: Corsair K70 RGB, KBT RACE II, Razer BW Chroma, Razer Orbweaver Headset: AKG K512, Steelseries H Wireless

I'd roll Corsair. 

X99 WhoKnowsAnymore
CPU: Intel i7 5930K | Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | 

I'd say corsair K65. I'm currently using K70 RGB with MX brown and just sold my BW chroma.

Pros:

• Cherry MX switch
  • More advanced color customization.

Cons:

• Corsair app has more features on customization but more complicated to use.

Since I will get the k65, my main concern is the swords logo, since I'm not too fond of it. Do you really notice it when you type?

The Corsair keyboard is better if you want to do crazy lighting effects.

Pros:

• Cherry MX
  • You can do more with the software

Cons:

• Not as Bright
  • Software is the most difficult to learn out of any RGB keyboard yet you can do crazy things

Razer Blackwidow Chroma

Pros:

• Brighter
  • Easier Software

Cons:

• Not as built well plastic
  • Can't do as much with software

Tldr: If you want to do crazy things like insanely crazy stuff better build quality and "better switches" the Corsair is the way to go.

If not the Razer is.

If you play league of legends this is the reason why I'd get it over the Razer

If not you can still do pretty cool stuff

Hope this helps.

Pros and cons? :)

Corsair is far superior in the build quality department though they only make it with Cherry MX Reds. Check out the link in my sig for more info on these switches.

Also, wait if you absolutely must have an RGB keyboard because they just aren't totally there yet, I'm afraid to say.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||