Looking for a new (quite large) gaming mouse!

Hi, the deal is that i'm looking for a new gaming mouse to use for my setup. I've been using the MadCatz R.A.T 7 for 2 and a half years now, and i feel like it's time for an upgrade.

I have quite large hands, and use a claw grip (sort of) most of the time. I have tried the Razer ouroboros but i didn't like it that much. The games that i play most of the time are CS:GO, LoL, Gta V. 

So, i am looking for a new mouse to replace my old R.A.T, and i feel that i need a couple of suggestions/ recommendations from you guys. What i want the mouse to be like is:

• quite large
  • a little bit heavy
  • any brand
  •  Price range is about 80-100$ USD

Thank you for your feedback! :)

~Xya~

logitec g502, pretty big. not got enough experience with a range of weighted mouses to comment on weight (since i like really light mice)

Corsair m95, large and has a solid aluminium base giving it plenty of weight and strength.

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman

I'd say Logitech G502, but if at all possible I'd recommend you go to a local technology/electronics store and see if they have one on display.

I thought the mouse looked great when looking at reviews, but I personally think it's uncomfortable as hell to hold and it really put me off buying one.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))