Will my Build fit in a Nzxt H440 Case?

Techinoob

I don't know if the H100i cooler would fit lol but if it does then im buying it :D

Yes it will fit, product page will show radiator sizes or you can watch a HardwareCanucks video on it.

blackshades on

It will... Bit odd seeing a 500W psu with that rig but it is fine. :P

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I have a NZXT H440 with a corsair H105 it's pretty much the same as the H100i just a bit thicker, there will be heaps of room weather you want to top or front mount the rad.

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

It will... Why a 500W PSU with a 4790k and a 980?

I actually have a 650w Evga psu i need to change that haha 

I have a NZXT H440 with a corsair H105 it's pretty much the same as the H100i just a bit thicker, there will be heaps of room weather you want to top or front mount the rad.

And how much room do you have left? lol i just want it since its small and good looking ima buy the black/white one :)

The NZXT h440 isn't that much smaller then the R4...its just a bit thinner and a bit taller...

If anything just keep your R4 for now and wait maybe a year down the line or spend your money on other things such as a 1440p panel.

My case is pretty beat up :/ i had bought new parts and this case is missing some little things and stuff. and im already gonna get a 4k panel like in 2 weeks :D

I don't know if the H100i cooler would fit lol but if it does then im buying it :D

I have one in an h440.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

My case is pretty beat up :/ i had bought new parts and this case is missing some little things and stuff. and im already gonna get a 4k panel like in 2 weeks :D

How beaten up is it? I mean it if only a few scratches and maybe some dent marks that took of some paint...can't you get a bottle of spray paint and cover it up to look like new?

How beaten up is it? I mean it if only a few scratches and maybe some dent marks that took of some paint...can't you get a bottle of spray paint and cover it up to look like new?

its missing some HDD slots and its pretty dirty as well its also missing some mounts that re attack to the back and the side window is hella scratched i just like having a clean case and thats why i was wondering if the h440 was great for my build.

its missing some HDD slots and its pretty dirty as well its also missing some mounts that re attack to the back and the side window is hella scratched i just like having a clean case and thats why i was wondering if the h440 was great for my build.

In that case...sure the H440 will fit your build.

But I would also recommend you to look at the R5, and the s340 as well

Where would be the best place to buy it from? I'm currently on Amazon but if other websites are better may i please be directed to them?

I got it from NCIX...get it from wherever is cheapest and reputable

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Those 2 cases are pretty much the same size. If you think the R4 is big then you'll be disappointed with the H440 as well. If you want smaller you're going to have to go matx or mitx. 

Those 2 cases are pretty much the same size. If you think the R4 is big then you'll be disappointed with the H440 as well. If you want smaller you're going to have to go matx or mitx. 

even if the h440 is the same size i need a new case plus it looks more sweet and would look great with some led kit 

I actually have a 650w Evga psu i need to change that haha 

And how much room do you have left? lol i just want it since its small and good looking ima buy the black/white one :)

Heaps, the only thing that's a bit tight is the CPU power cable but you don't have to force anything, just make sure to plug it in before you mount the rad and as for the PSU there is a ton of room I have an EVGA 1000w G2, that's a fairly big PSU and there is still a heap of room. And just if your wondering I have 2 AMD R9 290x's and they fit in just fine and I could fit a third in there.

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP