Next VACation wave?

NightMiu

Anyone know if the vac ban wave is coming soon? So fucking tired of meeting hackers in comp.

CSGO

Cpu: Intel i7 6700k Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV 3200Mhz C14 16Gb Gpu: Gigabyte 980ti Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Psu: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2

Haven't really encountered many hackers yet.

I'm only MGE, maybe that's why.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Anyone know if the vac ban wave is coming soon? So fucking tired of meeting hackers in comp.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this CS:GO we are talking about because that place is riddled with hackers at every comp game. ITS SO OBVIOUS LOL

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

SMFC here. Haven't seen a large amount of hackers in comp. I think 1 out of the last 8 matches I've played.

There was this one guy who let his team get rekt and then hacked his way to a tie from 0 (I was against him and couldnt kill him. HE WAS INVINCIBLE)

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this CS:GO we are talking about because that place is riddled with hackers at every comp game. ITS SO OBVIOUS LOL

Yeah, CSGO

Cpu: Intel i7 6700k Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV 3200Mhz C14 16Gb Gpu: Gigabyte 980ti Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Psu: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2

Rockstar needs to start a VAC wave. GTA V is stupendous. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Rockstar needs to start a VAC wave. GTA V is stupendous. 

It's horrible, I'm absolutely speechless that R* haven't done anything against it. They better put an insane anti-cheat in the game with the next update...

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

My bet is two days before it goes on sale at the summer sale.

The same thing happened last winter, they banned hackers, grabbed the cred from the press, and then put the game on sale like a day or two later.

There was a VAC Wave 2-4 weeks-ish back. Currently though there aren't that much hacker. I'm DMG and que with LEM, SMFC and rarely Globals. I haven't seen hackers yet. So bad luck?  xD

GNM, soon MG1... zero hackers just the odd smurf and better players.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Haha, just went trough my match history, half of the top players I've lost againts have gotten some nice looking red text on theire profiile where it stands VAC-BANNED.