Looking for a new mouse, would like some help

SlayingDreams

So I have an old Logitech G400 mouse and looking to get a new mouse, What I am looking for is mouse with the same mount of buttons as I tend to use all the buttons on the G400. I have found some that I kinda interested in but don't know really what to go for, I play FPS more than any other game mainly CS:GO. So if anyone has any tips or info on the mouse I have been looking at or a good mouse with programmable buttons. That would be amazing

Mice I have been looking at:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-078-RA&groupid=702&catid=23&subcat=1257

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-013-RC

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-039-RC&groupid=702&catid=23&subcat=1257

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-245-LG&groupid=702&catid=23&subcat=1257

Mouse I have right now:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G400-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00573Y2RC

Okay so for FPS games best mice at the moment are:

Logitech G402, G303 (G502 is slightly too big)

SS Rival

Zowie FK1, FK2, ZA11, ZA12, ZA13 (only differences is size and shape)

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Also, high dpi helps.

No it doesn't

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

In CS, but I wouldn't suggest it unless you are experienced with it.  The higher the DPI the faster you turn.  I'm not saying go with a Mammoth that thing is sketchy+why would you need 16000 DPI?  That would just be blurry.  I meant more like the Death Adder's 4600 over a lower DPI btw. 

Are you aware that most good players play CS or any other fps game with 800 dpi or lower. The higher the DPI the less reliable sensor becomes and you don't need to turn fast.

Spoiler

Are you aware that most good players play CS or any other fps game with 800 dpi or lower. The higher the DPI the less reliable sensor becomes and you don't need to turn fast.

It's not really about how reliable the sensor becomes though. Assuming it's not interpolated it's as reliable at 400dpi as it is at 3200dpi, etc.

It all depends on how you play, but ofc, the lower the sens the more precise you are.

I'm using a FK1 atm. It's flawless.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I don't really play CS, but I do play other shooters.  I have mouses that are that low, and I have the Death Adder too.  I do better with the Death Adder using the full 4600 over my lower mouses.  The faster turns helps me line up shots faster, but everyone is different.  It really depends on your own reaction time though for that.  Maybe for me it is different due to really bad ADHD.  To quote someone else on the matter, "High dpi may help, if you are precise. Low dpi may help, if you're fast."  So, I guess those using the lower ones are faster, but not as precise as those using the higher.

Depends on the game. For a more precise shooter like CS:GO it's better to use a lower sens.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

You don't need to line up anything if you use low sensitivity, you develop muscle memory and instantly snap to everything without thinking. High dpi reduces your movement so much it's nearly impossible to develop any sort of feeling on your aim.

You can see in this video how you can develop muscle memory to lock on target in milliseconds.

https://youtu.be/7mUo6L_dYgI?t=2m40s

Spoiler

Well, in the game I play you do.  Doom 3 BFG, Borderlands 2, and other games with hoards of AI.  That's why I use higher DPI too.  For me it just helps line my shots up against the AI hoards.  I can't do it with my lower DPI mice.  But, to each their own.

I played Borderlands 2 at 800dpi with sens at the lowest setting and it was still too fast.

Spoiler

Didn't know that honestly.  I still wanna see someone try to play CS with a Mammoth though.  That would be hilarious.  

Yeah. Like @ZetZet said, you develop muscle memory, so you won't feel you're too slow aiming for the head or whatever because you aim for it subconsciously. 

On the other hand, if you use an higher sens your shots will be a lot less precise and you'll suffer from twitching. 

For me I'm not fast, but I am precise.  So, that wouldn't benefit me at all.  It would probably benefit my friend though who has small hands and is fast as crap.  

I don't mean to sound rude, but in single player games you have no one to compare yourself to. If you tried to play a competitive shooter you would notice how hard it is to be precise when using high sens.

Pretty much first thing that every player that comes into CS does is lower their sens a LOT and they improve.

Spoiler

I do play in death matches too.  Doom 3 BFG has arena MP.  I just don't play military shooters much at all, but arena ones I do play.  I have no problem being precise in arena games.  Maybe it has to do with maps and gameplay being different than CS and other military shooters.

Quake pro's play at low sens too and that is probably as fast as you would get. 

Spoiler

Well, then maybe it's just me being used to it since I've been doing it for 10 years.  IDK I've tried low sensitivity, but I always did worse.  For me higher is better.  

Of course it's you being used to it. When I came back to cs I was on high sens, reducing it actually hurt my arm. But I improved a lot.

Spoiler

Zowie FK 1 or Zowie FK 2

Maybe deathadder/g400, but they were too big for me. Still they're awesome mice for someone with big hands.

The mice I mentioned have the best optical sensors for competitive gaming + no acceleration crap built in hardware.

I use my razer maxed out to 6400DPI, and I just turned it down to 800.  That was so slow and depressing.  I don't see how that helps.

at 6400dpi you move your mouse what like 3mm to fly across the screen? At 800dpi it takes 5cm or so, it's much easier to build up memory over distances like this because when you move 5cm 1mm makes little difference, if you move 1mm too much at 6400dpi it's like another mile on screen.

Spoiler