how do i get gtav to run on three screens?

Go to solution Solved by Sam Z Man,

what about AMD cards?

There should be a AMD driver settings thing installed you go into it it should say something to do with surround follow the steps it's pretty self explanatory.

Sorry I only run 2 monitors so I only used this like once.

my friend has got three asus vn247h screens and gta wont run in dual or tripple screen mode?

he has one xfx r9 290 and he is willing to drop settings a bit down to run on two or three screens.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

You should be able to make it all one screen with AMD's driver settings.

how? *bzzt-EXPLAIIIIN-EXPLAIN*

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

how? *bzzt-EXPLAIIIIN-EXPLAIN*

with nvidia you select "span displays with surround" and set up monitors active and positons ad then you go..that being said you are going to have to crank the settings down alot most likely

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

with nvidia you select "span displays with surround" and set up monitors active and positons ad then you go..that being said you are going to have to crank the settings down alot most likely

what about AMD cards?

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

what about AMD cards?

No idea I havent used an AMD card in 6 years. Im just trying to give you a potential idea of what to look for.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

eyefinity thats it, look for that thats AMDs surround display ..thing

System Specs

No idea I havent used an AMD card in 6 years. Im just trying to give you a potential idea of what to look for.

oh ok, thanks

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

There should be a AMD driver settings thing installed you go into it it should say something to do with surround follow the steps it's pretty self explanatory.

Sorry I only run 2 monitors so I only used this like once.

ok i will try to get it working when i get home from school, thanks for helping.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

oh ok, thanks

like I said try and find mention of eyefinity in the driver software

System Specs

I went into the program and made a step by step guide

Open AMD Catalyst Control Center Program

Click the AMD Eyefinity Multi Display tab

Click Create Eyefinity Display Group

It should Default set to the correct arrangement that is used by windows normally

Click Current arrangement

Click Next

Yea it should work.

When you want it to go back to normal.

Open AMD Catalyst Control Center Program

Click the AMD Eyefinity Multi Display tab

Click Disable Eyefinity Display Group