K70 + Large mousepad

Go to solution Solved by carguy86,

i have a k70 and a corsair mm600 and it works pretty good, although you would need a bit of desk space to acomodate it.

Does the corsair k70 work well with a big mousepad (460x400mm)?

I know there is a smaller keyboard, the k65 but its only 10€ cheaper in retail and the k70 has some cool extra features.

By work well, do you mean if it slides/moves or something? It doesn't slide on the Steelseries Qck+ 

If you meant something else, my apologies.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Does the corsair k70 work well with a big mousepad (460x400mm)?

I know there is a smaller keyboard, the k65 but its only 10€ cheaper in retail and the k70 has some cool extra features.

My mousepad is roughly half that size and I think its perfect(K70 + Razer Scarab), but then again it boils down to personal preference.

I would say something about the poor quality n my usual complaints on the K70. But it's late and you seem focused on buying it anyways.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

i have a k70 and a corsair mm600 and it works pretty good, although you would need a bit of desk space to acomodate it.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600