Logitech Keyboard and Mouse

Philcat101

I would like to know a good keyboard and mouse combination for a workstation. (Dat rhyme tho)

I have about 30 dollars, and I don't mind if it is from another great company like Corsair. Thanks in advance!

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

I would like to know a good keyboard and mouse combination for a workstation. (Dat rhyme tho)

I have about 30 dollars, and I don't mind if it is from another great company like Corsair. Thanks in advance!

Logitech K120 is the best cheap keyboard EVER. Get one of those and a cheap mouse that fits your hand size and grip.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

30 dollars and good isnt a combination.

for 30 dollars you can get a MS mouse-keyboard combo that'll be fairly workable tho.

EDIT: HOLY HELL THAT LOGITECH K120 IS CHEAP, GET IT, GET IT NAO.

What work are you doing exactly, and is it mouse dependant? If not, just get any mouse that you would find comfortable (depends on your hands).