Ducky Shine 5 RGB at Computex

fapman

I haven't seen anybody post this yet, but i'm super stoked about this one

http://www.pcgamer.com/hands-on-ducky-shine-5-rgb-keyboard-and-gaming-mouse/

So Ducky shows new RGB Cherry MX - Shine 5 keyboard at Computex, it introduces new dual PCB solution for more brighter LED's and also more durable RGB LED's. And because it's Ducky it will come out with two different key caps. The normal ABS ones and more oil resistant double-shot molding. 

Expected release is early August. Pricing is yet unknown.

I keep thinking how all these RGB LED keyboards are cool, but I just can't justify getting one when I already have a G710+, oh well.

I'm just sitting here and waiting for someone to release RGB keyboard with clear- MX switches... 

Hopefully this will be the one.

They look pretty cool.  I just wish more keyboards were offered in MX Cherry Clear.  That is my preferred switch.

I think the font Ducky uses on their keyboards is too basic

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

• 1 month later...

there are many boards with clears out there, for those looking.

the font surely looks better than Deck's new stuff.

i think this is the one for me. 

Define R5 Black Window || i5 4690K || Scythe Kotetsu || Asus Maximus VII Gene || Kingston Fury 8GB || EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 || EVGA G2 750W || SSD/HDD/ODD

I keep thinking how all these RGB LED keyboards are cool, but I just can't justify getting one when I already have a G710+, oh well.

same, i just bought the non plus. and it is not bad at all. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.