Which headset?

Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

Just get Clouds.

QH-85 might be fine, but they became overpriced when Clouds came out.

YES I KNOW THERE IS SUCH A THING CALLED HYPERX CLOUD AND HOW ITS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!

BUTT I have gathered my self a selection of 4 headsets! 

Here is my priority list:

1. Comfort (with glasses)

2. Sound positioning

and the rest just pile up and cry because i really dont care about them...

Hyperx Cloud (this thing doesnt need an introduction).

Asus Echeleon (is it just me having an issue pronouncing that? essscchelon?)

Asus Orion (PRO maybe idk, does 7.1 really help it soundstage wise?)

QPAD QH-85 (basicly hyperx cloud but open headphones...soooo better soundstage?)

Just get Clouds.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

@HydraGaming Hyper X Cloud 

P.S. Don't forget to follow your own topics so you get notified when people post.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

YES I KNOW THERE IS SUCH A THING CALLED HYPERX CLOUD AND HOW ITS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!

BUTT I have gathered my self a selection of 4 headsets! 

Here is my priority list:

1. Comfort (with glasses)

2. Sound positioning

and the rest just pile up and cry because i really dont care about them...

Hyperx Cloud (this thing doesnt need an introduction).

Asus Echeleon (is it just me having an issue pronouncing that? essscchelon?)

Asus Orion (PRO maybe idk, does 7.1 really help it soundstage wise?)

QPAD QH-85 (basicly hyperx cloud but open headphones...soooo better soundstage?)

As much as people call me crazy, I recommend the Kraken 7.1s. 

http://www.gamecrate.com/blind-gaming-headset-showdown-spring-2015-edition/10372

As much as people call me crazy, I recommend the Kraken 7.1s. 

http://www.gamecrate.com/blind-gaming-headset-showdown-spring-2015-edition/10372

Nuts.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Just get Clouds.

Here in sweden they retail for same price :D  which is 65€ (or in our currency: 649kr :P )

Here in sweden they retail for same price :D  which is 65€ (or in our currency: 649kr :P )

everyone rated qh-90's better when they came out so I would say Cloud is better still.

Spoiler

everyone rated qh-90's better when they came out so I would say Cloud is better still.

true

and Hyperx Cloud's are victorious (what a surprise...i bet nobody was expecting that)

A friend of mine just broke his headset and need a new one. Everyone here seem to like the HyperX Cloud, but... are you talking about Cloud 1 or 2? xD

A friend of mine just broke his headset and need a new one. Everyone here seem to like the HyperX Cloud, but... are you talking about Cloud 1 or 2? xD

the original

Here in sweden they retail for same price :D which is 65€ (or in our currency: 649kr :P )

Then get the open ones

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."