Building a New PC Need Help With Some Parts Thanks!

Hi guys I have been playing on a msi gaming laptop for a while however I'm looking to upgrade to a desktop my budget is around the £1,300 area i play legue of legends to a high standard in the diamond 1 / Masters Teir however i want to play new games like witcher 3 on high settings aswell as Crisis i also want to be able to have a future proof build.

I should also note i already own OS aswell as a HDD and mouse so don't include them in the budget or build

However DO need a keyboard and monitor maybe 144htz LCS all seem to use them??

Finally I'm trying to go for a green build if it possible however it's not the end of the world

The build input together thoughts?? http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/rDdczy

its good, but the 980 is really bad in terms of price to performance. its just about 10% faster then a 970, and costs a-lot more. I suggest you get a 970 and save money, or save up some more money and getting a GTX 980 ti, once the custom versions hit the market.

Quote me if you want to say something. Only way i'll see something.

Same thing as above, try to save up for a 980ti or get a 970. For the keyboard any cheap keyboard will do, just don't cheap out with the mouse. Lastly, get a 1080p or 1440p monitor if you can afford, 144hz by the way isn't that useful unless you play competitive games like CS:GO.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Hi guys I have been playing on a msi gaming laptop for a while however I'm looking to upgrade to a desktop my budget is around the £1,300 area i play legue of legends to a high standard in the diamond 1 / Masters Teir however i want to play new games like witcher 3 on high settings aswell as Crisis i also want to be able to have a future proof build.

I should also note i already own OS aswell as a HDD and mouse so don't include them in the budget or build

However DO need a keyboard and monitor maybe 144htz LCS all seem to use them??

Finally I'm trying to go for a green build if it possible however it's not the end of the world

The build input together thoughts?? http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/rDdczy

I would suggest a better psu. The NEX isn't that great. The GS 650W or XFX XTR 650W would both be better.

MSI do a Green/Black GTX 970 - http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-video-card-gtx970gaming100me