Cherry Mx Blue K70

Hello

I recently started looking for a mechanical keyboard. I found that the cherry mx blue rgb k70 has been discontinued but I really like cherry mx blue. I like the clicky sound. So I started looking in to the non rgb ones but I read the leds start dying quickly. I can't decide to get the RGB cherry mx brown ones, where the leds don't die that fast or the cherry mx blue K70 where the leds die fast.

Anyhow, thanks for all the comments to help me.

I have the k70 non rgb with blue switch and the led is completly fine. I have the led turn on max everytimes i'm on my computer and it's fine there is no sign of it dying. If not for the fact that i just make a switch to cherry mx brown i would still be using it.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

Any reason why you switched to cherry mx brown? How long did you have the keyboard?

Just a sidenote on this , i think they no longer sell the blue led version . So only red leds and black aluminum body .

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10 

It's a product quality control issue. The reports you are hearing are for the people who got one that had leds that broke. The majority of them were fine, but you didn't hear about it because people don't complain about products that work. I'd advise getting one from somewhere that offers a 30 day return policy, like amazon or newegg and then returning it and getting a replacement if the leds die.