Computex 2015 - ASUS ROG

ASUS prepared a lot of nice products to showcase at Computex 2015.

ASUS ROG 34-Inch Curved G-Sync

Asus ROG G20CB

Asus ROG Claymore

Asus ROG Certified with In Win chassis

More news from Tom's Hardware:
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/asus-rog-monitor-poseidon980ti-spatha,29222.html

ASUS - new NVIDIA graphic cards announced
ASUS also announced nee graphic cards...

ROG Poseidon GTX 980 Ti

ASUS-ROG-Poseidon-GTX-980-Ti.jpg

...and GTX 980 Ti DirectCU III STRIX

ASUS-GeForce-GTX-980-Ti-DirectCU-III-STR

Source:

http://wccftech.com/asus-unveils-gtx-980-ti-directcu-iii-strix-graphics-card-computex-triple-fan-powered-massive-design/

ASUS feels ZEN...

...and wants you to join them :-)

ASUS Zen AiO

ASUS ZenPad (8-inch)

ASUS ZenFone Selfie

Source:
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/feature-asus-announces-new-zen-aio-zenpad-and-zenfone-selfie-computex-2015

No Matrix 980Ti?  :(

Might just end up getting a reference one then, since I love how they look  :D

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

You forgot what they mostly talked about phones and stuff like that /s

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

No Matrix 980Ti?  :(

Might just end up getting a reference one then, since I love how they look  :D

They're getting pretty old though. They could definitely do with a new ID, they've been using this one with very little changes for a while now. 

They're getting pretty old though. They could definitely do with a new ID, they've been using this one with very little changes for a while now. 

Yeah, but I do love the way my Matrix 290X looks. 

The new DCIII looks hella ugly with those 'Strix' eyes..

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

I had an Iron Man kinda feeling with their In Win chassis video :D

Asus is kinda late to the RGB keyboard scenario, but better late than never.

About the monitor... sexy but the price won't be sexy I bet.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Updated original post with...ASUS Zen AiO, ASUS ZenPad (8-inch) and ASUS ZenFone Selfie.