No Witcher 3 Codes?

AFlyingBuffalo

I recently bought my gtx 960 from Memory Express but they didn't have any codes for the Witcher 3 or even Arkham Knight. Is there a different way I can get a code for one of these games since I purchased a GTX 960? Or am I just being dumb and I'll never get a free game... Like asking Nvidia or something?

I recently bought my gtx 960 from Memory Express but they didn't have any codes for the Witcher 3 or even Arkham Knight. Is there a different way I can get a code for one of these games since I purchased a GTX 960? Or am I just being dumb and I'll never get a free game... Like asking Nvidia or something?

my first 970 i didn't get any codes either 

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

You can get those codes only from certain retailers.

Those retailers will sell the cards 50$ more expensive, so at the end you pay the same anyway.

Depending on the store you don't get the free games. If it was in the description of the card I would send them an email

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

my first 970 i didn't get any codes either 

You can get those codes only from certain retailers.

Those retailers will sell the cards 50$ more expensive, so at the end you pay the same anyway.

Depending on the store you don't get the free games. If it was in the description of the card I would send them an email

I should of said that the store only ran out because Nvidia didn't send them enough. For the specific card I purchased it did say I would get one but like I said before they ran out. They had the promo going on and everything.

As far as I know... that free witcher 3 promo ended yesterday for 960 cards. only select 970 or 980 cards have them now.

I should of said that the store only ran out because Nvidia didn't send them enough. For the specific card I purchased it did say I would get one but like I said before they ran out. They had the promo going on and everything.

Demand to be told when they have more codes as you were told you would receive them.

Threaten court if nothing is done.

As far as I know... that free witcher 3 promo ended yesterday. When did you buy your card?

I bought it on the 24th of May. I noticed on NCIX they changed it to Arkham Knight only now.

Demand to be told when they have more codes as you were told you would receive them.

Threaten court if nothing is done.

Uhh, the second thing seems a bit excessive, but I'll give them a call sometime soon about it.

I bought it on the 24th of May. I noticed on NCIX they changed it to Arkham Knight only now.

Nvidia probably met their quota for how many people they wanted to get on Witcher 3...

I should also say that if you want witcher 3 on steam... that promo code adds the game only on GOG... if that matters at all.

Nvidia probably met their quota for how many people they wanted to get on Witcher 3...

I should also say that if you want witcher 3 on steam... that promo code adds the game only on GOG... if that matters at all.

oh... well then. The whole GOG thing doesn't matter to me really.