DOTA 2 OR COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE (CS:GO)

Go to solution Solved by Lotus,

Why can't you play both?

You can't handle playing two games? Why?

If the goal is to be in the top, you stick to one competitive game. Same reason pro athletes don't play more than one sport.

Honestly, I've played both but only CS:GO competitively, and I find it vastly more fun with much more variation. Yes hacking is more of a problem in CS:GO than Dota2, but nothings perfect. I personally chose CS:GO, but that's just because it suits me better.

Hey guys, a few days ago i started playing CS:GO even though im mainly a dota 2 player, i found that i rly liked the game and kept playing cs:go for 2 weeks then i suddenly wanted to go back too dota 2.

Now im pretty much stuck between the 2 games,i have friends in both and i dont know which game i should play the most,i have 1500 hours into dota 2 and 150 hours in cs:go so learning a new game all over is gonna be hard for me,im also concerned about the playerbase cuz i dont wanna get gud at a game jst to see no1 is playing it dota 2 has around 1 million players all the time while cs:go has 900k peak and 400k-600k at a time,im also concerned about the pro scene as i do enjoy pro matches a lot and dota 2 seems to have more tournaments with large prize pools like 10 million $$$$$ while the biggest tournament for cs:go has a prize pool of 250k.Soooo yh i dont know which game to play,i dont wanna play both games as i want to focus on one game and be the best at it,so can u guys tell me which game to play???

Thank you all in advance for helping me,this is my first fourm post by the way so sorry if i did any mistakes :P

UMMMM NOOB QUESTION........HW DO I REPLY TO U GUYS

sorry told u this is my first time using a fourm

Insurgency.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Why can't you play both?

If the goal is to be in the top, you stick to one competitive game. Same reason pro athletes don't play more than one sport.

Honestly, I've played both but only CS:GO competitively, and I find it vastly more fun with much more variation. Yes hacking is more of a problem in CS:GO than Dota2, but nothings perfect. I personally chose CS:GO, but that's just because it suits me better.

If the goal is to be on top then he shouldn't ask the internet what to do. He have to know him self what game he's the best at.

If the goal is to be on top then he shouldn't ask the internet what to do. He have to know him self what game he's the best at.

That was kind of the point of my post. I can only list reasons why I chose it, but I can't say that CS:GO is better.

Both have large playerbases.  Though if you don't have the raw talent, there's no way you can actually go pro.  I mean, unless you're like some 7K MMR NEL star that no one's heard of in Dota. Don't see why you couldn't play both, good to have variety.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Why can't you play both?

There no much community on that game

Magical Pineapples

Both have large playerbases.  Though if you don't have the raw talent, there's no way you can actually go pro.  I mean, unless you're like some 7K MMR NEL star that no one's heard of in Dota. Don't see why you couldn't play both, good to have variety.

im not trying to go pro its jst that i wanna be rly rly good at one game and switching to csgo is hard cuz i already have lots of time into dota 2, but i like cs:go at the same time. my other problem is that me and my friends compete in the game so if play 2 games at a time i will be mediocre in both the game  

which game???

Insurgency.. werild for some reason i remember i quote that guy... seem to be wrong  quote lolz

Magical Pineapples

well guys i have decided to play dota 2 :P

so should i like do something abt this thread or can i jst leave it like that a il help would be nice 

again ty to every1 for helping me out