Help Finding a Green LED Keyboard

madscientist26

So I have been looking for a bit trying to find a green LED keyboard with mx blue or browns ,but leaning more to the blues, and have yet to find any. The only one I found was the Ducky Shine 3 and that is sold out everywhere. Do any of you have a proposition for a good keyboard

So I have been looking for a bit trying to find a green LED keyboard with mx blue or browns ,but leaning more to the blues, and have yet to find any. The only one I found was the Ducky Shine 3 and that is sold out everywhere. Do any of you have a proposition for a good keyboard

Check mechanicalkeyboards.com. Otherwise get a K70 RGB and set it to green.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

^^^^

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Not too many dedicated green mechanical keyboards (aside from Razer), but there's always RGB ones, which you can set any color you want.

"Rawr XD"

So I found one made by Max Keyboard, are they good I have no experience with them

So I found one made by Max Keyboard, are they good I have no experience with them

They're not terrible. What keyboard?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

i have a shine 3 and it is gr8 if you can find one with green leds, otherwise you can just get an rgb and set it to green

u wot m7+1