Is 2cm difference in mouse length will affect the grip at all ?

Flava

I haven't purchased a mouse yet, i will, tho i'm in a dilemma (not sure if this is a dilemma xD)

I'm looking at Steelseries Kinzu v2, after a few days strolling on the web. I found that Logitech g402 is very on my budget

The thing is, i have a small asian hand ._. about 16-17 cm from the tip to wrist, and compared to Kinzu, g402 is longer...

Like the topic says, will it have difference over a fingertip grip ?

tbh kinzu is extremely tiny. also the length of g402 is misleading because of it's shape.

How about G303? That thing is great and small.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

tbh kinzu is extremely tiny. also the length of g402 is misleading because of it's shape.

How about G303? That thing is great and small.

I'm used to 9cm mouses. and for the length of g402 is misleading... like, what's the real length =,= ?

there's no g303 tho...

I think it will depend on the ergonomics of the mouse and the distance to the main buttons, since the grip is naturally powerful with the palm and weak with the fingers. On the other hand, very small mouse size can lead to a horrifying grip and discomfort while moving it...

I can't decide for you, but Logitech seems comfortable for me since I prefer bigger mouses because I adapt better to them. Also I found logitech very trustful.

Size does matter. (insert sexual innuendo)

(Sorry about my english)

I'm used to 9cm mouses. and for the length of g402 is misleading... like, what's the real length =,= ?

there's no g303 tho...

Well the buttons on g402 can be clicked closer to the middle so it's not really that long when you use it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Get a FK2 and you're good to go.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

There are new zowie mice now and I heard good things. ZA11,12,13.

Spoiler

I think it will depend on the ergonomics of the mouse and the distance to the main buttons, since the grip is naturally powerful with the palm and weak with the fingers. On the other hand, very small mouse size can lead to a horrifying grip and discomfort while moving it...

I can't decide for you, but Logitech seems comfortable for me since I prefer bigger mouses because I adapt better to them. Also I found logitech very trustful.

Size does matter. (insert sexual innuendo)

(Sorry about my english)

Welp your first post :3 welcome :3

No Zowie mouses here...

Well the buttons on g402 can be clicked closer to the middle so it's not really that long when you use it.

ah well, gonna yolo it through... thanks :3

There are new zowie mice now and I heard good things. ZA11,12,13.

Good call. I'm just so used to recommend the FKs that I don't even remember about those revisions.

No Zowie mouses here...

Where do you live?

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

ah well, gonna yolo it through... thanks :3

Well you can probably return it if you really hate it. Atleast in europe we have 14 days for online purchases.

Spoiler

I kinda wanna call bs on "small asian hands" being 16-17cm, since I have very large hands that are about 18cm from Middle finger tip to wrist and my asian friends are generally between 10-14cm. But personally small mice vs big mice is all on your grip style and ergonomics. I personally use a Corsair M65 RGB (non-RGB being the same thing) and I am in love with it.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I kinda wanna call bs on "small asian hands" being 16-17cm, since I have very large hands that are about 18cm from Middle finger tip to wrist and my asian friends are generally between 10-14cm. But personally small mice vs big mice is all on your grip style and ergonomics. I personally use a Corsair M65 RGB (non-RGB being the same thing) and I am in love with it.

wait what xD i'm considered small here if compared to my friends

snip :P

Indonesia, stuffs that are reselled here are absurd

After grip style width and actual shape matter more than length. But grip style trumps everything.  I have medium large hands according the US glove sizes and the only mouses that make my hands cramp are of the super small wireless laptop variety.  But I use the thumb and third finger hold, if I was used to palming the mouse then it would be a different story.

In our house we have a CM Storm (from the el-cheapo combo), a Gigabyte M8000X, and a G502.  Of the three I use the CM Storm the most, but like the Gigabyte the best.  Maybe If I used the G502 more I'd get used to it - it's that different.