What the Witcher Wild Hunt is really missing...

minimoose

So I remembered something about one of the early trailers, and while I KNOW it's prerendered CGI and not in-engine footage, it totally could be a thing in game.

In the video below, set in Velen, the sky is totally overcast and grey, which gives the game a very cool and gritty look, perfect for Velen, and yet in my 30+ hours in the game, I haven't once seen a sky that is very foggy or overcast.

This and that scene where the Wild Hunt raids a village and the leader turns his head, which just looks dumb compared to the gameplay trailer.

Agreed. However, I think if not done correctly it could be distracting.

I don't think it would be that hard anyways.

You know what's really missing? Chests where i can store my items and more animation for the sex scenes in brothels. Haha

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Agreed. However, I think if not done correctly it could be distracting.

I don't think it would be that hard anyways.

I'm curious, how could it be distracting?

You know what's really missing? Chests where i can store my items and more animation for the sex scenes in brothels. Haha

I agree with part 1, but I haven't tried brothels yet so I wouldn't know.... :ph34r:

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Haha haven'been to Novigrad yet, so I haven't tested the latter, I'll be sure too, for science, eh, by selling things and getting rugged horse bags I don't find the lack of chests too annoying,

Witcher 3 needs an option to buy a house. That would be nice

:/

I finished the Main quest. I don't know what to do if I level up until let's say 50.

My suggestion is New game+ would be nice.

I'm curious, how could it be distracting?

Because of the way it looks with hardly any color compared to the rest of the environment.

I finished the Main quest. I don't know what to do if I level up until let's say 50.

I think New Game Plus should be the standard in any action/fight/adventure game.

I feel like such a Pug in The Witcher 3 right now and would love to start a new game after I finish with all the skills and attributes I finished with.

I know The Last of Us has NG+ and I feel murderous starting a new game with my skills and weapons maxed out. But then again,I've finished that game so many times,I play 90% of the game without a weapon...Oh well.lol...Still nice to put an arrow between a hunters eyes at 100M when I want to though.

My main question is how in the living day lights have you finished already??? I'm 40 hours in and just reached Novigrad....

Because of the way it looks with hardly any color compared to the rest of the environment.

Ahh, well certain areas like the Crookback Bog would  go pretty well.

Really needs a colour blind mode trying to follow footsteps or a scent is guess work most of the time. 

Really needs a colour blind mode trying to follow footsteps or a scent is guess work most of the time. 

I find it hard even without being color blind!

My main question is how in the living day lights have you finished already??? I'm 40 hours in and just reached Novigrad....

Past Novigrad, story quests start getting real generous with EXP and the story starts moving faster, though right before the end of the Act II they essentially encourage you to do all of the real important sidequests before moving on.  Basically the story gets pretty engaging and you don't feel the need to divert your attention too much.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I think the game could really do with some more Triss content. After her side quest there is really no interaction with Geralt. If you choose her as your romance option, everybody in the game seems to think you are still with Yenneffer, and still there is no interaction with Geralt. Not that big of a deal, the rest of the game is phenominal, just my two cents on Triss.

I think the game could really do with some more Triss content. After her side quest there is really no interaction with Geralt. If you choose her as your romance option, everybody in the game seems to think you are still with Yenneffer, and still there is no interaction with Geralt. Not that big of a deal, the rest of the game is phenominal, just my two cents on Triss.

Her history with the lodge is what I really hate about her. If I didn't knew about that, choosing between a 40 year old(triss) that doesn't cover up her appearance because ironically she's allergic to it and a hunchback 90 year old(yen) would be a no brainer. Ill do a second playthrough tho and ill choose her. I manual saved during the now or never quest.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Her history with the lodge is what I really hate about her. If I didn't knew about that, choosing between a 40 year old(triss) that doesn't cover up her appearance because ironically she's allergic to it and a hunchback 90 year old(yen) would be a no brainer. Ill do a second playthrough tho and ill choose her. I manual saved during the now or never quest.

Yen is not really very likable though.

When do you get to pick anyway? No spoilers!

Yen is not really very likable though.

I find Yen likable IMO. Although she's "bitchy" and bossy, she does love Geralt but shows it in different way- a non-obsessive way compared to Triss. As many people stated on different forums, she acts like that because Geralt is like a kid doing dangerous things without thinking what might happen to himself. And lets not forget how many times Yen saved Geralt from death.

I find Yen likable IMO. Although she's "bitchy" and bossy, she does love Geralt but shows it in different way- a non-obsessive way compared to Triss. As many people stated on different forums, she acts like that because Geralt is like a kid doing dangerous things without thinking what might happen to himself. And lets not forget how many times Yen saved Geralt from death.

Geralt does dangerous things because no one can kill him.

Also imagine Yen hanging out with the Blue Stripes

Geralt does dangerous things because no one can kill him.

Also imagine Yen hanging out with the Blue Stripes

"No one can kill him." This statement is clearly false. He

died but was later revived and had amnesia. Yennefer also died trying to revive Geralt with every power that she had but later was revived. She also suffered from amnesia.

Also let's not forget Geralt hanging out with Triss while he was with Yen. Let's not also forget, he also goes to brothels. :|

"No one can kill him." This statement is clearly false. He

died but was later revived and had amnesia. Yennefer also died trying to revive Geralt with every power that she had but later was revived. She also suffered from amnesia.

Also let's not forget Geralt hanging out with Triss while he was with Yen. Let's not also forget, he also goes to brothels. :|

Well ok, fair enough, but the whole village was attacking.

And he was with triss because she tricked him. The brothels thing isn't canon really, he never goes in the story except to get info or whatever.

Well ok, fair enough, but the whole village was attacking.

And he was with triss because she tricked him. The brothels thing isn't canon really, he never goes in the story except to get info or whatever.

Still, saying he's invulnerable is absurd.  

There was a time where Geralt had sex with Triss without any use of manipulation or magic. Yen knew about this and Triss got scolded.

Still, saying he's invulnerable is absurd.

There was a time where Geralt had sex with Triss without any use of manipulation or magic. Yen knew about this and Triss got scolded.

I didn't mean he was invulnerable, just a badass who usually can do whatever he wants.

I'm pretty sure triss used a spell on him, where is this mentioned?