Looking for guitar info

FruitBasketSilex

Dude, that SH-4 sounds fucking SICK.

On top of that, I love the tone and sound of the Little 59 and the SSL-5 (What I found from googling Seymour Duncan Custom Staggered).

Your reccomendations were SPOT ON.

I can't wait to get the money together and put those in, it should sound really freaking nice.

I am super glad I could help! 

Dude, that SH-4 sounds fucking SICK.

On top of that, I love the tone and sound of the Little 59 and the SSL-5 (What I found from googling Seymour Duncan Custom Staggered).

Your reccomendations were SPOT ON.

I can't wait to get the money together and put those in, it should sound really freaking nice.

Yup the SH-4 sure is a beast :P may I sugest that you take a look at the SV's from emg ? 

http://www.emgpickups.com/guitar/single-coil/strat/sv.html

These are SingleCoil Passive pickups , I love the sound of them, but again , these change from person to person :) But that config that @ said its a really good one.

Ah forgot to mention a really nice starter amp : VOX VT40+ (tube amp) , Line 6 Spyder III is also a verry good amp :)

Yup the SH-4 sure is a beast :P may I sugest that you take a look at the SV's from emg ?

http://www.emgpickups.com/guitar/single-coil/strat/sv.html

These are SingleCoil Passive pickups , I love the sound of them, but again , these change from person to person :) But that config that @ said its a really good one.

Ah forgot to mention a really nice starter amp : VOX VT40+ (tube amp) , Line 6 Spyder III is also a verry good amp :)

I'll check out those SVs, I like EMG, especially the sound of their active 81s and 85s, so I'll probably like the SVs, I'll take a look at it all. Thanks.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I'll check out those SVs, I like EMG, especially the sound of their active 81s and 85s, so I'll probably like the SVs, I'll take a look at it all. Thanks.

Np :) I also like EMG , my " Main guitar " has the "hetset" 60 in the neck and 81 in the bridge . Sound wise we have a very very heavy metal sound , but we also have a very blueish clean sound 

Totally get a tube amp if you can!!

Totally get a tube amp if you can!!

Yup , and once you start to get your stuff together, buy a Pedal Board :)

Yup , and once you start to get your stuff together, buy a Pedal Board :)

What is a pedalboard?

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

What is a pedalboard?

me-80_top_gal.jpg

^This is a pedal board , what it does it changes the effects of the guitar. 

This vid will kinda show you the essencial of a pedal board :)

me-80_top_gal.jpg

^This is a pedal board , what it does it changes the effects of the guitar.

This vid will kinda show you the essencial of a pedal board :)

Ah, I get you, its like a giant pedal?

Is it better to have multiple pedals, or one pedalboard?

Spoiler