I need advice about headsets!

balloons 5

So i decided to invest some money into a good gaming headset, but not good enough to bankrupt me. After some research i went with the SteelSeries Siberia V2 Blue Frost Edition. Now, all would be good if i'd have only wished to game with this headset but i'd also like to listen to music on my LG G3. Problem is, it only has a USB connector! I am aware of the fact that the normal Siberia V2 does have audio jacks but I don't wanna sacrifice the 7.1 virtual surround in this addition!

So what do i do? Is there any adapter that can fix this problem or another solution? Please help!

I would not trust adapter @balloons 5, since phones don't like them.

Do you already have the headset?

(BTW, use @[MemberName] or Quote my message to make me get a notification :P)

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

I would not trust adapter @balloons 5, since phones don't like them.

Do you already have the headset?

(BTW, use @[MemberName] or Quote my message to make me get a notification :P)

I haven't gotten them yet but i did try them on before and they were great! isn't there any option? say, a usb to mini usb adapter? i heard that works for the v3

The wave of questions :

budget ? for what use ? sound signature ?

Answer these and ill hunt a headphone that doesnt have '' GAMING MLG 360 BLAZE IT '' on it.

P.s , do not buy products that have '' gaming ''' slapped on side of it . the company is trying to get more dosh out of you and take you as a sucker .

(⌐■_■) 

I haven't gotten them yet but i did try them on before and they were great! isn't there any option? say, a usb to mini usb adapter? i heard that works for the v3

It will definitely work for computers. But phones work different. Computers are meant to have a constant stream of peripherals, so they are driver friendly to everything. The only thing your supposed to put into a phone, is an audio port or a charging cable. Other equipment needs to be specifically made for the device, or it may not function.

So what CAN you do?

• You can try it with someone else's headset. Adapters are cheap, so buy an adapter, try it on your phone with someone else's USB headset.
  • Just try it, but it may make a waste of money.
  • Search for headsets/headphones with wireless connection. There's only a tiny chance that it won't work with your stuff.
  • Search for headsets/headphones with a normal audio thing. That will always work!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

The wave of questions :

budget ? for what use ? sound signature ?

Answer these and ill hunt a headphone that doesnt have '' GAMING MLG 360 BLAZE IT '' on it.

P.s , do not buy products that have '' gaming ''' slapped on side of it . the company is trting to get more dosh out of you and take you as a sucker .

budget is 100$ and below

use is gaming and hearing music. im not a hardcore listener so im not that picky tho.

not sure about sound signatue- warm-ish i guess? with strong high-lows and mid-tones

and im not just buying these of the bat because "LMG PRO TROO GAMER 360 NOSCOPER. I tried  them out once and they felt great and from the reviews i read thei'r very good and durable too so suposedly the should hold out for about 3 years.

budget is 100$ and below

use is gaming and hearing music. im not a hardcore listener so im not that picky tho.

not sure about sound signatue- warm-ish i guess? with strong high-lows and mid-tones

and im not just buying these of the bat because "LMG PRO TROO GAMER 360 NOSCOPER. I tried  them out once and they felt great and from the reviews i read thei'r very good and durable too so suposedly the should hold out for about 3 years.

Have you tried '' Kill youre headset '' consept ?

if not here :

and for somthing a bit higher here :

(⌐■_■) 

budget is 100$ and below

http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCVTQ

Hyper X cloud 2 has a 3.5mm jack and a usb dongle with 7.1 surround. + its on sale for $102 right now on amazon^^^

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

7.1 virtual surround sound is a gimmick. Most (Android) phones have a way to emulate it, and it sounds roughly the same.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCVTQ

Hyper X cloud 2 has a 3.5mm jack and a usb dongle with 7.1 surround. + its on sale for $102 right now on amazon^^^

well, i don't live in the US so shipping would cost a fortune, and where i live it costs about 130$, while the V2 blue frost edition only cost about 95$(not exactly though since we use a different coin) also, is the hyperx cloud 2 better than the V2 blue frost edition?

well, i don't live in the US so shipping would cost a fortune, and where i live it costs about 130$, while the V2 blue frost edition only cost about 95$(not exactly though since we use a different coin) also, is the hyperx cloud 2 better than the V2 blue frost edition?

With the hyper x it has a normal 3.5mm jack so can be used normally, but also includes a usb dongle for when you want to use that. so in my opinion that makes it better than the V2. as for build quality and sound etc, i havent seen any bad reviews of the hyper x yet, and i dont know much about the V2 Frost, so you will have to google it

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

With the hyper x it has a normal 3.5mm jack so can be used normally, but also includes a usb dongle for when you want to use that. so in my opinion that makes it better than the V2. as for build quality and sound etc, i havent seen any bad reviews of the hyper x yet, and i dont know much about the V2 Frost, so you will have to google it

well, the v2 also has a version like this but the one i want to get is the blue frost edition because i tried it out a few times and i prefer it so i'd rather have it and i was looking for and adapter from USB to 3.5mm audio jacks

I´d go with the normal version of the HyperX Cloud ;)