Need help with water cooling my Titan X

Go to solution Solved by 1Scotty1,

Why not go EKWB? they have compatible blocks

Hello everybody. So I was looking to watercool my Titan x. I found XSPC Razor.

Link: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/22286/ex-blc-1592/XSPC_Razor_GTX_Titan_780_780_Ti_Full_Coverage_VGA_Block_V2_-_Reference_Design.html.

But I'm not sure if the block will fit the Titan X. And does a back plate actually help cool or is it just for aesthetics?

Thank you.

All TitanXs are reference design, so every Titan X works with every TitanX Backplate/waterblock. A back plate cools the GPU ever so slightly (as a passive surface) and gives it more sturdiness, so it doesn't sag.

The Backplate you showed however is for the GTX Titan, not the GTX Titan X, I don't think it'll fit, I may be wrong though.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Why not EKWB

Oh alright.

I don't mind going for EK as well. I'll have a look at it. And is frozencpu still up or have they closed down?

Oh alright.

I don't mind going for EK as well. I'll have a look at it. And is frozencpu still up or have they closed down?

Don't know about frozencpu, but I would rather go EKWB still... shame they didn't make a compatible block for my GPUs :(

Don't know about frozencpu, but I would rather go EKWB still... shame they didn't make a compatible block for my GPUs :(

I guess they are out of business. The thing is I live in Dubai. So I need a vendor with international shipping. And what GPU you got?

Frozen CPU is still up in the air isn't it?

I saw a post a few minutes back. People said on it that even though the website is up, the business has closed down. Your best bet might be performance PC

I guess they are out of business. The thing is I live in Dubai. So I need a vendor with international shipping. And what GPU you got?

I have two EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ in SLI... EKWB made a block, but for the older model (2975) and I have the newer (3975) = incompatible. The newer ones PCB is 1cm longer

I have two EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ in SLI... EKWB made a block, but for the older model (2975) and I have the newer (3975) = incompatible. The newer ones PCB is 1cm longer

Oh alright. I guess they will be bringing one soon. Hopefully. There is a form which you can fill in on EK website requesting for a block. Check it out.

Oh alright. I guess they will be bringing one soon. Hopefully. There is a form which you can fill in on EK website requesting for a block. Check it out.

I know, I even emailed them - "Sorry, we have no plans to make any waterblocks for this position. Thank you."

I know, I even emailed them - "Sorry, we have no plans to make any waterblocks for this position. Thank you."

Oh well. That sucks. I guess U've to play the waiting game then. They should release it sooner or later.

I live in Hong Kong and I used http://www.performance-pcs.com/ few weeks ago and they are fast and reliable. However for items from EK ( I believe they are out of Slovenia) it is cheaper to buy them directly from EK in Europe. As the USD is strong against the EURO these days and after the deduction for local taxes it is the cheaper option.

I live in Hong Kong and I used http://www.performance-pcs.com/ few weeks ago and they are fast and reliable. However for items from EK ( I believe they are out of Slovenia) it is cheaper to buy them directly from EK in Europe. As the USD is strong against the EURO these days and after the deduction for local taxes it is the cheaper option.

Oh alright. Thank you. I will have a look at it.