CS:GO Silver Hell - Flaming foreigners & Trolls

Loved Brown Boy

So recently I got into CSGO and so I got my rank (Silver Elite Master). I was hoping to get out soon however no matter how hard I try, I fail. Carrying is just not easy for me. My team always are shite russians or just trolls :( Anyone who I can que with and also any tips?

FLAMING FOREIGNERS

Coming to a theatre near you.

Add me, link in sig. Maybe we could play somtime

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

FLAMING FOREIGNERS

Coming to a theatre near you.

Add me, link in sig. Maybe we could play somtime

10/10 would watch. 

took me a while solo queueing, the fastest way to rank up is to play with people who are higher ranks than you

took me a while solo queueing, the fastest way to rank up is to play with people who are higher ranks than you

Yeah I have gold nova friends but most of the time they're not on, which sucks.

Honestly at that rank, just learn how to shoot, you can 1v5 most rounds.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

All I hear about competitive matches is: "hell, can't rank up", " high rank full of cheaters" :D

My advice is: Never play solo competitive. U are more likely to lose games than win. Unless u can carry on your own or get similarly bad enemies.

I only play 3+ premade lobby. Full premade is best.

Alone I didn't have patience so I gave up at GNM.

With premades I got into MG2 (only 2 ranks higher but it only took 2 days and I wasn't carried, was in top 3 on each map).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

it is always funny how everybody thinks he is better than the rest of the team ...

But I don't, games do occur when the team is actually decent/good. Even if someone is better than me in my games, they dont seem to cooperate or work with anyone at all - just scream russian slurs when the get mowed down.

All I hear about competitive matches is: "hell, can't rank up", " high rank full of cheaters" :D

My advice is: Never play solo competitive. U are more likely to lose games than win. Unless u can carry on your own or get similarly bad enemies.

I only play 3+ premade lobby. Full premade is best.

Alone I didn't have patience so I gave up at GNM.

With premades I got into MG2 (only 2 ranks higher but it only took 2 days and I wasn't carried, was in top 3 on each map).

I'll try to get pre-made lobbies, thanks.

At low ranks it is your aim that carries you not game sense or teamwork. 

Just go only any deathmatch server and practice one tapping people with an AK-47.

or

Drowse community servers and go on any server with the map name aim_(insert name here).

Twitter | Steam |

At low ranks it is your aim that carries you not game sense or teamwork. 

Just go only any deathmatch server and practice one tapping people with an AK-47.

or

Drowse community servers and go on any server with the map name aim_(insert name here).

Thanks, btw from which rank do you think the  'low ranks' end?

Thanks, btw from which rank do you think the 'low ranks' end?

All the silvers are low ranks, even gold nova 1 and 2. I would say after that u meet some better players. But there are always smurfs in any rank so sometimes its hard to say if the guy is a smurf or a cheater.

Good communication and strategy is key to winning. Queue up with ppl who have mics and know what most common spots are called

For example "heaven", "secret", " catwalk" etc. These are examples from Nuke.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

All the silvers are low ranks, even gold nova 1 and 2. I would say after that u meet some better players. But there are always smurfs in any rank so sometimes its hard to say if the guy is a smurf or a cheater.

Good communication and strategy is key to winning. Queue up with ppl who have mics and know what most common spots are called

For example "heaven", "secret", " catwalk" etc. These are examples from Nuke.

I find queuing with other people who are higher ranks make it more horrible....I lost matches because of having to play against higher ranks who are better than me.

I solo q my way from Silver 2 to Gold Nova 1.

Just use those aim maps/guides on maps to improve your skill. Ranking up doesn't help if your not ready for that rank.

[Not important]

Thanks, btw from which rank do you think the 'low ranks' end?

Anything below dmg is like a casual public server. Even dmg is bad tbh.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Just practice, if you're not ranking up it's your own fault.

If you are a solo queuer like me you have to be able to hold your own and shoot well without always relying on your team. I started at silver 2, I'm LE now. Otherwise you have to queue with some buddies.

which rank do you think the 'low ranks' end?

Silver - Learning the basics

Nova - Understands basic teamwork and very basic shooting

MG and MG2 - Understanding of basic shooting and basic teamwork

MGE - This for players either is, good understanding of teamwork and basic shooting or the opposite. So you will have some really odd games in MGE where some people are good shots and some play for the team but rarely both.

DMG - Good understanding of both teamwork and shooting.

LE and LEM - Mastery in shooting and good understanding of teamwork.

SMFC - Mastery of both shooting and teamwork.

GE - "Cheaters rank" If you can get there from SMFC that's cool, otherwise it's irrelevant.

TLDR - Anything under MG is a low rank but MG, MG 2, and MGE are weird ranks and aren't low but aren't great. Pretty much average skill would be around MGE.

i have tried that dosent allways work

i have tried that dosent allways work

you need to do well along with playing against people higher than you, if youre being carried it does nothing for you. But playing with people higher than you forces a larger learning curve on you so eventually youll get better

Guys I realized I was never in silver hell, I had 3 bad matches and that was it. After I got my 17th win I ranked to nova 1. btw I'm new to cs:go so the whole 'hell' fiesta might have took this post a little far. Thanks anyways lool.