witcher 3 and batman promo by gtx970

Cgheee
Go to solution Solved by OnekillWalter,

the promo applies to gtx 970 as well. source  the game code can be redeem through Steam. so yeh you may redeem it on your laptop if its the same steam account.

so i'm planning to get a gtx 970 and i know it comes along with the two games but i'm not back at my home town so i currently don't have a pc for me to redeem it. can i redeem it on my laptop first?

and also, because it says offer ends at 1 june, i've been wondering does it mean that the free game offer ends on that day or is it like the code that you get when you buy the graphic card ends on that day? 

IIRC this deal is only bundled with the GTX 980, not the GTX 970...

It is bundled with all 970s. I got it as well.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

the promo applies to gtx 970 as well. source  the game code can be redeem through Steam. so yeh you may redeem it on your laptop if its the same steam account.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

Oh! so i can use steam to redeem it! cool cool thanks!!  :)

Oh! so i can use steam to redeem it! cool cool thanks!!  :)

you can also redeem it on the nvidia website

Im scared.. Its cold.. Please i dont want to be deleted.. I wanna sing!

one more question.. how do i get the promo code? like i order my 970 online and what's next? 

one more question.. how do i get the promo code? like i order my 970 online and what's next? 

you will receive an email to activate your order. it will take you through it.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr