Cheap Earphones?

jam1234

Hey Guys,

Recently my earphones have broken (Quieter in left ear).

So I am going to order some new ones to replace them but I am not very familiar with audio and what is a good choice for me!

Here is what I am looking for:

I have thought about buying my current ones but I have no clue if there is anything better for a cheaper price!

I live in the UK and they would preferably be available on amazon as I can then get them in 1 day on prime!

Thanks for all your help,

James!

My PC: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MN3YwP

Wish I could afford to do giveaways for you guys, Sorry school doesn't pay me! <3

My personal favourite cheap in ears are the Sennheiser CX-200ii, which sell for around £20 on Amazon for the black version. They sound great, are comfortable but are not below your £15 guideline...

My advice is to spend a little more as they are very durable, my set even went through the washing machine and survived.

A word on your old pair:

If they are only quieter, it may be because of wax build-up in the grille of the headphone. This was the problem with my CX200s as it turned out but when they (accidentally) went through the wash, the problem was solved. :D

"If in doubt, use a bigger hammer" Anonymous

My personal favourite cheap in ears are the Sennheiser CX-200ii, which sell for around £20 on Amazon for the black version. They sound great, are comfortable but are not below your £15 guideline...

My advice is to spend a little more as they are very durable, my set even went through the washing machine and survived.

A word on your old pair:

If they are only quieter, it may be because of wax build-up in the grille of the headphone. This was the problem with my CX200s as it turned out but when they (accidentally) went through the wash, the problem was solved. :D

If cleaning them out of wax will not help you, buy those Sennheiser's, I owned 3 pairs as a matter of fact. I lost one, one have been stolen from me, and my dog bite off one earphone from the other pair. They're great, reliable as Firestorm already said. Good bass wich I really enjoyed.

A word on your old pair:

Really helpful post will try cleaning them out and see what happens thanks!

My PC: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MN3YwP

Wish I could afford to do giveaways for you guys, Sorry school doesn't pay me! <3

Really helpful post will try cleaning them out and see what happens thanks!

Also try wearing them reversed. If it's still the left side that's quieter, then it's your left ear. Try cleaning it. No joke, this happens to me routinely (the channel imbalance caused by wax in ears)