New Forum Request

mr-nipples

The majority of this forum is populated with pc gamers which is great! The only problem is that there is only one sub-forum to discuss pc gaming! I'm currently looking for someone to play Payday: The heist but I don't want to spam the pc gaming forum requesting for people to play with (as I see it so often). Does anyone think we would benefit from a sub-forum for making friends/finding players to play with!?

I think we should have some "official" LTT game servers listed there under "Game Servers" category or something. My community had a section dedicated to that and from a click of a button, it launched steam for you and connected you to the server automatically (we ran gmod, tf2, css, l4d servers).

This is a very reasonable request.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I think we should have some "official" LTT game servers listed there under "Game Servers" category or something. My community had a section dedicated to that and from a click of a button, it launched steam for you and connected you to the server automatically (we ran gmod, tf2, css, l4d servers).

I like this. It streamlines the process hahaha I'm a lazy SOB

If we get enough responses, we the LTT comunity can make it happen ;)

Don't people already do this under the gaming sub-forum? Maybe start a thread there instead of here.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

We can benefit from a pc gaming groups and lets play sub forum where we can coordinate game nights, game events, tourneys, or general general community gaming

This is perfect mate. In the past I have also tried to start a Find a gaming buddy thread but it didn't really catch up.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

All the posts I see are positive ones, can some of the people who have voted 'no' explain why?

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is that it could get very "spammy" with people not looking for others, instead posting their own topic and flooding the forums.

True point, on the steam trading card thread I saw people requesting cards that other people were offering *facepalm* 

I still think it would keep the forum from being cluttered though!

The PC gaming sub forum needs to be more organized. It's basically "PC gaming fight to who gets to see your topic before its buried."

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

"We the community, for the community."

I really wish an admin would see this thread.... bump it up peeps ;)

I think it would be a good idea! I especially like the tournament, server ideas etc!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

I agree we should make this happen.

Side note,

You can find all the LTT server and communities in the >>*UNOFFICIAL* LTT Community and Server Database<<.

Its a sticky in the Forum News & Info section.

To add servers simply fill in the >>form<< and I will add them to the database ASAP.

looney

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<