What gaming chair would you get on a $200 budget?

SocomSuade

Need something for my poor old back.

Have never bought or researched chairs until now. So far I'm looking at these but I haven't looked into appropriate sizing yet. I'm 5'7" 185.

What would you recommend? Doesn't have to be on this list but has to be a decent chair and good on the back.

Boss Black Leather Plus

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/23125073?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222228016531660&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=52575430095&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=79648232775&veh=sem

Dx Racer (eBay sale, slightly above budget can maybe stretch it out)

http://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/product/1/pc_gaming_chair/formula_series/oh-fd66-n-suit/

Real space BTEC 600

http://www.officedepot.com/mb/skupage.do?skuid=493903&fromLocalBrowse=false

That boss chair looks....boss.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I'd go with the Real Space BTEC 600. Looks comfy af

I am leaning towards the Realspace. It's at the top of the budget but looks nice.

Didn't know what else was out there. Theses were the 3 that looked the best from what I could find.

The Boss and Real Space look comfortable... but dunno if their padding is actually decent.

I've heard nothing but good things from Dx Racer owners about the Dx's padding holding up after months of use, but I myself am not a huge fan of the whole racer/gamer look.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

The Boss and Real Space look comfortable... but dunno if their padding is actually decent.

I've heard nothing but good things from Dx Racer owners about the Dx's padding holding up after months of use, but I myself am not a huge fan of the whole racer/gamer look.

Yeah I don't care for it either but it doesn't really bother me either way as long as it's noticeably more comfortable. I listed that because it seems that's one of the more popular gaming chairs.

I find it a strange thing to label even things like chairs 'gaming'

I find it a strange thing to label even things like chairs 'gaming'

Not sure if this was towards my comment about the Dx Racer, but imo the Racer does look "gamery"(made up word) with it's flashy/tight race car seat design and color patterns.

Oh and the fact that it's label pops up in your face so the moment you have friends over you can be like... Yeah broh, it's a Dx(nods) B)

Reminds me of Razer.

Yeah I don't care for it either but it doesn't really bother me either way as long as it's noticeably more comfortable. I listed that because it seems that's one of the more popular gaming chairs.

Even on LinusTechTips' forum I've read nothing but good things about the Dx Racer. 

You're absolutely right tbh, what does it matter how it looks. If the thing sits well, then the chair is good. But that price though... 

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Not sure if this was towards my comment about the Dx Racer, but imo the Racer does look "gamery"(made up word) with it's flashy/tight race car seat design and color patterns.

Oh and the fact that it's label pops up in your face so the moment you have friends over you can be like... Yeah broh, it's a Dx(nods) B)

Reminds me of Razer.

Even on LinusTechTips' forum I've read nothing but good things about the Dx Racer. 

You're absolutely right tbh, what does it matter how it looks. If the thing sits well, then the chair is good. But that price though...

No just in general.

It's a chair! Unless you can play Pacman on the armrest on a display built in the armrest or something

I have the all black version of this DXRacer.

http://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/product/1/office_chair/max_series/oh-mn03-n/

I've enjoyed mine for 9 months so far and its still in like new condition.  8 HRS average use daily.

cheap chairs only get you so far.  most of the ones I've used from retail/office stores are junk.

save for a decent one.

This one is nicer IMO then the one you linked.

Its all PU leather.  which is surprisingly good; not that cheap plastic feeling stuff. breathes well enough; very little build up of heat/sweat.

http://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/product/1/soho_chair/drifting_series/oh-de03-n/

If your into the look and don't mind/can afford one, go for it.

the whole gaming thing is only half the reason why people like them.